FS 19 release day plans

livesea72

Re: FS 19 release day plans

Post by livesea72 »

I enjoyed to rostselmash harvesters. They were good proformance for the price and had the highest unload speed (300 liters per sec ) on consoles.I got them with the gold expansion on fs15 and are my go to in most maps unless they are smallish. I hope they make a return to 19,ill use them over the JD.Being on the west coast i should be able to play at 9 or 10 pm on 19th so i can get a few hours in to explore.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

They looked good, did what it was suppose to, i hope they'll be here in fs19.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

My plans....play, play, play, and play even more :)
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

No doubt that the animals will freeze as soon as you go to feed them!
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I am feeling a really bad case of the flu coming on already and may have to stay home from work :).
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Come home and play
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:00 am I'll go home and play RDR2, Spintires, or Kerbal Space Program.
I'd like to change my answer: I'll go home and play RDR2

This is my life now. Enjoy the FS horses. :hi: It'll be a while before I make it to FS19. It will happen, it'll just be a while.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ RDR2 is a really good game. But as FS19 and Subnautica are due pretty close to each other, I'll wait for a good discount before buying RDR2.
PS5 / FS22
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Well I had originally planned on taking a few days off of work when FS19 released so I could enjoy the new game some. But those plans changed today, as I had a bad accident involving gasoline and fire. I'm going to be ok, but will not be able to work for at least 1 week and maybe as long as 3 weeks. So at this time im unsure whether I will still be at home healing or back to work to catch up on the bills.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Man that's no good. I wish you the best in healing up.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Many thanks
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

CattleMan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:51 am Well I had originally planned on taking a few days off of work when FS19 released so I could enjoy the new game some. But those plans changed today, as I had a bad accident involving gasoline and fire. I'm going to be ok, but will not be able to work for at least 1 week and maybe as long as 3 weeks. So at this time im unsure whether I will still be at home healing or back to work to catch up on the bills.

Yes best of luck on your recovery.

But back on release of fs19 mine is on order and I'm not sure what I'll be doing I might be in the fields or I'll could be waiting for ground freeze to get the rest of the corn out.
Cowboy10uk

Post by Cowboy10uk »

Well I’m fortunately on the 2nd of my 3 days off, so it’s gonna have to be search the map, decide on a location and begin building my potato farm.

I don’t know why, but I just have an urge to build a farm based around a single product.

Will it work, I have no idea but it will certainly be interesting finding out.
Cowboy10uk

Post by Cowboy10uk »

Faelandaea wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm I preordered however as I drive trucks the chances of me being home release day are pretty nonexistent. I just plan to enjoy it when I get home ... all 5minutes of it before I start modding lol
scott63 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 am
BigC92 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 am That's the main question, will you be or not to be?
For all us idiots that preordered the game (and hopefully that's few of us), the question is moot. Giants got their money. For those smarter than us, it is important. I really hope people stop playing games day one until they are knowledgeable in their purchases.
Preordering isn’t that bad of a move, especially when it has perks. I preorder most games I play and to this day the only one I regret buying into was pure farming. That was a mess. But it was also cheaper than a typical meal so no bones lost there. Farming simulator is also far cheaper than a single night out to eat so no biggie here either.

Folks make it seem like it is a lot of dough to get some of these games. They would have a bleeding heart attack if they saw the prices on a space MMO that I play. Lol. $15,000 USD for their best package. $45 for a single ship. And you have to buy insurance or you lose them if you get destroyed. Play a game like that for a while and one will have a real appreciation for a cheap game like Farming Simulator that has a lot of bang fr the buck ... and you can’t lose it to another player lol
Ahhhh Another Citizen I see, don’t worry mate, you’re not the only one here who’s bought into the dream on the verse.

Maybe one day I’ll see you at Hurston. If you want to say hi, look me up. Same username.
diar1410

Post by diar1410 »

I am compiling hours at my job to take two days off on November 20 and 21 and play all day. :hi:
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5