Equipment thoughts for FS22

Mwal

Re: Equipment thoughts for FS22

Post by Mwal »

wrs wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:52 am
Dairydeere wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:54 am
wrs wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:32 pm The JCB loadall in-game is the old model....Why??
I feel like this is like saying why did they add an old John Deere, it's an old model. The models are likely given to Giants by the manufacturers, who are choosing what equipment is shown off, and additionally, FS usually accommodates older models alongside the brand new and shiny ones we see. Don't really have an opinion on the telehandler, just my two cents
Well No that doesn't really wash with me, What's the new Agri pro been out now, 2 years.... And yet they have managed to give us the updated JD's and other tractors. Yes, it's brilliant that we have a base game Loadall finally but we have had all the rest for several years.
And I don't believe for one minute JCB have given them an OLD model when the new one was such a leap forward over the old one.

But as others have said, Hopefully, fingers crossed the rest of the missing stuff will come out as mods which will be great.

Super interested to see what the Modders can bring us and hopefully Maizeplus, Courseplay etc won't be far away.
Could very well be how long ago they started working on modeling equipment for the game. It makes sense to start with stuff that isn’t tractors or implement for a farming game so when you get to the big ticket items it’s the shiny newest version.
ggzec

Post by ggzec »

There are no small seeders without a power harrow. Really hard to start off with a small tractor.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

There is so much missing I dont know where to begin :(

In relation to the seeders, half the small tractors cant pull the smallest seeder. And then there is another 25% or so that needs engine upgrades before they can.

Smallest roller is even worse.
BrechtR

Post by BrechtR »

I’ve had a refund,
I was following the factsheets.

I am a big Steyr-fan, i miss the Terrus, Absolut, Impulse and the Profi.

It’s really a disappointing to read all about this.

I hope that they will do something about it, so I can reconsider.

Regards,
B
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

All the models look really good, and there's a decent variety of equipment, besides a few obvious holes like Case IH, Steyr, and Bourgault. I like how Giants added a US/EU option to a good chunk of the vehicles in the store, however I wish they had added it to more. The John Deere 7810 and 4755 are prime examples. Those would've been perfect tractors to have a US option for. That's really my main gripe with the FS22 vehicle selection is lack of option or adjustment on tractors that clearly were manufactured in North America.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

ggzec wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:27 pm There are no small seeders without a power harrow. Really hard to start off with a small tractor.
You can detach the power harrow from the seeder you just buy them both in the shop for some reason
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

mstrohs wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:48 am Hoping the bourgault DLC makes it into the game and would like to see a JD or caseih SP sprayer as well
This, we need those biggest implements back for the cool large machinery as they have nothing to pull at the moment.