How is it after the first day

Guil

Re: How is it after the first day

Post by Guil »

I really like it. Need to change my playstyle but the sounds and visuals are amazing. Obviously it's not just that and it took massive amount of work to get seasons to where it is.

Oh, thread cleaned up and any posts referring to the offending user have been removed.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

From what I've seen its all we hoped for and then some.
To all you PC players, please play the heck out of this mod so that all bugs can be squished asap and RM can send for console testing..
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Guil

Post by Guil »

I found a major one in the help menu.... A small spelling mistake :lol: :lol:
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

I've only played a couple hours so far. Really enjoying it. I can't wait for a western geo and some of my favorite maps to be updated.

What's everyone playing as far as timescales?
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

9 days at 5X
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
wombles

Post by wombles »

It looks really good, but I'm waiting on the updated version of Oakfield before I really starting playing the c r a p out of it.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

I'm just testing the waters, I dont want to start until the maps are updated. There are so many opportunities with this mod. Not to mention a few maps that looks amazing.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Checked it out, first winter and some bugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-VFINPosFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDtuqOy-CHQ

Looks very nice, except few bugs which i hope will be sorted out soon.
Since at the moment Giants maps are only seasons ready and this GEO fits to Felsbrunn and i am done with that map, so waiting
GEO-s or maps to be updated before i start a new game.

So far i like everything, too early to speak about faults.

I am not sure how many days i pick for one season, but first i try to go out with 9 days and 15x speed.
I played vanilla game with slow growing mode and 5x speed and every 4th day was harvest day for me.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep 9 days at 5x. Started a new game on felsbrunn and doing contracts after sowing my fields.
crash

Post by crash »

Playing at 3 days, variable speed, as always, on felsbrunn. Just starting slow, with the starting fields to learn this thing again. Wheat on the smallest field first, then fall canola seeded in soil 1C too cold (4c) and it went pretty good during the winter, just a few spots.. But i f"#& up on the other field, started seedeing at 1c ground temprature.. It was a that moment i just quit last night :lol:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Its amazing! A clean 5 on the rating!

Just be careful taking out loan, a smashing interest rate of more than 30% makes it hard to justify😅😅
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
CombineBert

Seasons - Fallow Fields

Post by CombineBert »

Hi Farmers

Is there a step to have a field classed as fallow?

Post harvest do you simply just leave it "as is" for a year? Do you have to cultivate it post harvest? Can it have fert sprayed on it?

Loving it so far.

Started a new save on Felsbrun until Greenwich is season ready.

Had a couple of quirks with lighting in the house but this now seems ok. Plus on day 1 it was snowing, I saved and exited in order to load a mod I had forgot from mod hub. Continued with save and it was now raining. I did think the snow was odd as the forecast was rain. Again, seems ok now.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

30% is base game. We do not change it
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Testing on Fenton, 12 days per season 5x, looking great so far.
Really like the new stuff and the fact that I actually need to think and plan about my crops and animals.
I'll move back to Washoe and Greenwich when they're available.
Phigo

Re: Seasons and animals

Post by Phigo »

theSeb wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:53 am
Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 am In Seasons 17 you could store grass. But it does not make any sense. Isn't seasons about realism?
The game lets you store grass and I am pretty sure that only modified hay loft placeables allowed it. Not the seasons mod. Should the mod try to over write ALL the other mods to satisfy everyone for REALISM? Your complaint should be directed at the hay loft mods.
I am sorry if I wrote something that Sounds like complaining - that wasn't my Intention. I was just saying, that it was possible fs 17 to store grass (of course with modded lofts etc.) and that it was possible with the seasons mod.

My last question was about the Intention of seasons. I think it should simulate a realistic farm and that includes, that gras is not available in winter or can be stored at all.

Sorry if I offended you or your teammates - that was absolutely not my Intention. I appriciate your work and am looking Forward to the release on console.
PS4 und PC