Update 1.3

lawm

Re: Update 1.3

Post by lawm »

Giants did something wrong or need to recalculate slots on the tx32 then. I still dont understand how they calculate slots. I remember them having the slots too low on Griffin 19 map until they updated it. I hope this update was an anomaly with slots, and not a trend
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

giants on pre-sale announces 5155 slots on PS5 and 2479 on PS4 now after patch 1.3 decreased slots to consoles by increasing slots to maps and tractors is not correct you have advertised the fake
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

At least give the slots back to the consoles because I really don't understand how you can't find other solutions to the problems of this game, your solution is always and only on slots 🤦🏻‍♂️
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Giants does not care people…they got their money and that’s it. It’s been proven this forum is last if at all, the place they come and speak to us. I’ve seeing one person who works with them respond and it’s far and in between. The crashing issue from saved games I understand why maybe slots would be a culprit. I have no idea how anyone can fill 5100 slots lol I never came close. I never went above 1700! And I crash over and over…even no mods active. The game is broke and they are ignoring this
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
lawm

Post by lawm »

I've noticed more action on reddit than we see here....
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

lawm wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:15 pm I've noticed more action on reddit than we see here....
And here on facebook, not too much on the group I moderate.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

This blog post has not aged well, maybe they will create an updated one.......

https://www.farming-simulator.com/newsA ... ews_id=276
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Vote with your wallet, simply stop buying this mess of a game going nowhere. For me it was the last one until they can show revolutionary progress.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Shintai wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:53 am Vote with your wallet, simply stop buying this mess of a game going nowhere. For me it was the last one until they can show revolutionary progress.
They don't care about your wallet, or mine.

They depend on the millions of young kids that will be of age to beg their parents for the hyped up tractor game in a couple years, oblivious of what they're buying in to.
Then, a couple years after that, there'll be a whole new group of kids who will be unaware of what they're buying in to.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:38 am This blog post has not aged well, maybe they will create an updated one.......

Only the quoted slot numbers have changed. All consoles still have at least double what they had on fs19 and the majority of equipment has a significantly lower slot count.

Working on the fact that the majority of stuff in the store ranges between 5-30 slots, with the extra I have available on my last gen console I can now buy between 45-260 extra items.

Not sure how I am going to cope with such restrictions 😆
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:00 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:38 am This blog post has not aged well, maybe they will create an updated one.......

Only the quoted slot numbers have changed. All consoles still have at least double what they had on fs19 and the majority of equipment has a significantly lower slot count.

Working on the fact that the majority of stuff in the store ranges between 5-30 slots, with the extra I have available on my last gen console I can now buy between 45-260 extra items.

Not sure how I am going to cope with such restrictions 😆
Maybe it's more about principle. Giants says you'll get 300% more slots, then after you buy the game, they reduce it.
Would you be happy if your boss cut your pay, even though you could still afford bread and milk?
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

Shintai wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:53 am Vote with your wallet, simply stop buying this mess of a game going nowhere. For me it was the last one until they can show revolutionary progress.
Vote with your wallet within 2 hours, or whatever the play time allowed is, to obtain a refund hassle-free. Oh, except it seems to work okay in the first 2 hours? Just like my car, it broke down after the warranty period expired and the manufacturer didn't pay for the repair.....

Personally I think in the grand scheme of things, the bugs that were/are present aren't game-changing so I've paid for it and still enjoy it after (well over) 2 hours.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

DEERE318 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:27 pm Would you be happy if your boss cut your pay, even though you could still afford bread and milk?
That’s hardly the best comparison, being paid to do a job is different to being given something as part of something.

So your argument would be more similar to me working at a fuel station. Initially the owner says on top of my pay, I can have 5000 litres of fuel free a year, but then says that he can only give me 4500 instead. But I only actually use 2000 anyway, so I doubt I would care. (And for the purposes of this example, no I can’t sell the extra, or give it away before that suggestion is used as an argument 😆)
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

paul_c wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:34 pm
Vote with your wallet within 2 hours, or whatever the play time allowed is, to obtain a refund hassle-free. Oh, except it seems to work okay in the first 2 hours? Just like my car, it broke down after the warranty period expired and the manufacturer didn't pay for the repair.....

Personally I think in the grand scheme of things, the bugs that were/are present aren't game-changing so I've paid for it and still enjoy it after (well over) 2 hours.
"Just like my car, it broke down after the warranty period expired and the manufacturer didn't pay for the repair....."

Imagine if you will, You buy a car, and while you're driving it home you notice that a couple windows won't roll down, it stalls at traffic lights, the engine over heats, and you let it cool off several times, and of course the list goes on and on.

Now imagine taking it back to the car dealer, they say yeah we knew about some of those issues, but we'll fix them for you.

Now imagine, weeks/months go by, no word from them about the progress of the repairs. Then out of the blue, they tell you your car is fixed, they toss in an air freshener for your troubles, and send you on your way.

Now imagine, on your way home the second time, you notice they only fixed two thirds of the problems you reported.

My point is that the game didn't suddenly develop bugs after people played for a while. The game shipped with those bugs, and some of them were fixed months later.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:14 pm
DEERE318 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:27 pm Would you be happy if your boss cut your pay, even though you could still afford bread and milk?
That’s hardly the best comparison, being paid to do a job is different to being given something as part of something.

So your argument would be more similar to me working at a fuel station. Initially the owner says on top of my pay, I can have 5000 litres of fuel free a year, but then says that he can only give me 4500 instead. But I only actually use 2000 anyway, so I doubt I would care. (And for the purposes of this example, no I can’t sell the extra, or give it away before that suggestion is used as an argument 😆)
Re-word it any way you like. Maybe you only use 2000 liters of fuel, and maybe other people need the 5000 liters, and those were the terms for which they accepted the job.

Personally I don't care either way, I was just saying I understand that some people bought the game based on what was offered, and then the developers changed the offer after those players purchased the game.