New to farming? Ask questions here:

FearEile

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by FearEile »

ErwinR55 wrote: 9.you buy female lifestock and then they multiply by themselves (you know, seeds in a plastic straw ;-) )
Obviously this a moot topic but your first animal must be a male as animals won't reproduce unless there's 2.
A straw would work on 1 :wink3:
Unless the the cockerel is a bit of a legend.
Eggsbox: FearEile
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

So no Vets bills then or any painful duties to carryout on Farm sim then? And if it was then this is when Female workers or a Wife should be in the game as it's never a duty that a Man should carry out.
Auctions? An exciting & fundamental part of a Farms economy is this available on Farm Sim include a Grade for stock?
Season, ''I need Lambs for the Spring'' how does Farm Sim simulate this?
Are there plans to introduce a real time locality Commodity Market connected price index?
Wildlife do you get these some good some bad. Does the game include it?
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
MeeaaW

Post by MeeaaW »

OOWAR!! wrote:So no Vets bills then or any painful duties to carryout on Farm sim then? And if it was then this is when Female workers or a Wife should be in the game as it's never a duty that a Man should carry out.
Auctions? An exciting & fundamental part of a Farms economy is this available on Farm Sim include a Grade for stock?
Are there plans to introduce a real time locality Commodity Market connected price index?
this is very relaxing game... you want to make it stressful like life :D
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

OOWAR!! wrote:So no Vets bills then or any painful duties to carryout on Farm sim then? And if it was then this is when Female workers or a Wife should be in the game as it's never a duty that a Man should carry out.
What's up with all these questions???? Just buy the game and play. You will enjoy eventhough 90% of your things are not in.

Females are included, but they only drive the nice stuff.
No auctions
No seasons
Nothing we know is planned via official channels on markets
Only audible wildlife, nothing visible (unless on PC maybe in mod maps) (and is map dependend I guess) ( I hate the chirping birds on Chellington, like the crows though)
PS4 player
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

ErwinR55 wrote:
What's up with all these questions???? Just buy the game and play. You will enjoy eventhough 90% of your things are not in.

No auctions
No seasons
Only audible wildlife, nothing visible (unless on PC maybe in mod maps) (and is map dependend I guess) ( I hate the chirping birds on Chellington, like the crows though)
Are you aware of the title of the thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So its Farming playalong not really Simulator or Farming Reality?
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

MeeaaW wrote:
this is very relaxing game... you want to make it stressful like life :D
Stressful!! WTF would get stressed playing a game in a warm house. Perhaps if it's all you do all day it would if it got hard to understand. Is it a Farm SIM or a game about driving tractors?
But if you want to Farm all day there are thousands of vacancies available worldwide. And be a lot more in the UK & US once Brexit and Trump take full effect.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dont bring politics to game forum, thats like nah uh
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

eric21 wrote:Dont bring politics to game forum, thats like nah uh
Try a jokel on ere and it goes right over their heads?? Do you need extra similes here for it to be noticed? Politics where?
I know some Country Bumpkins are a bit dim but!!. Do those who are only able to Farm by Sim even thicker or just following the stereotype to stay within their Fantasy World? I mean it's a too simple Game, if it's got any longevity it needs to add some reality into it to task the mind and get players thinking. Have an Arcade mode for those who wish to Play on Tractors and Sim Mode for those who would like a Farm Simulator. This Game leaves out the basics of Farming for gods sake.
Oowar wind your neck in and don't start insulting anyone. Guil.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You do know there are a lot of kids who play this game, dont understand on for example, money, how the crop does over the year and mostly complicated tasks
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

OOWAR!! wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:

No auctions
No seasons
Are you aware of the title of the thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So its Farming playalong not really Simulator or Farming Reality?
I am very well aware of the title, your questions go into such deep detail that it has nothing to do with you being NEW TO FARMING, cause seems like you know more about it then most players.

Farming simulator is indeed a bit misleading maybe. Only real simulation are the tractors and machinery that simulate pretty well how it works in real life. Altough it's no flight simulator where you have to push all the buttons and switches.
All the rest around the game (crops, animals) is just a bit of filling that should get a lot more detailed in future games if they wanna keep improving the game.
PS4 player
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

FearEile wrote: Obviously this a moot topic but your first animal must be a male as animals won't reproduce unless there's 2.
A straw would work on 1 :wink3:
Unless the the cockerel is a bit of a legend.
Not in the real world anymore

Not so much with sheep, but specially on cows and pigs, bulls or boars are hardly used anymore, everyting is done via a straw :)
Boars in pig farms are only used to get the sow into the mood
Bulls are only used to get the difficult cows to breed after all. But even that is not so common anymore, if a cow doesnt get it, it gets to be a big mac.
PS4 player
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

There taking all the guess work out of the straws as well you can even pick up to 98% the gender of the animal you are trying for
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
Bullymom04

Post by Bullymom04 »

Help with Sowing Machine - Refilling...

I been playing for a few weeks, and I don't know why, but since I started over (learning new things) I can't plant anything. I pulled the sowing machine up to the seed bins and it opens, and when I click "refill" nothing happens. I've tried about everything I can think of, but still nothing.
Thank you.
jaro76

Post by jaro76 »

Bullymom04 wrote:Help with Sowing Machine - Refilling...

I been playing for a few weeks, and I don't know why, but since I started over (learning new things) I can't plant anything. I pulled the sowing machine up to the seed bins and it opens, and when I click "refill" nothing happens. I've tried about everything I can think of, but still nothing.
Thank you.
Can you share some more details? PC/console? what machine? what map?
the only reasons I can think of is you have combo seeder and fertilizer (like pronto), and bags of seed and fert next to each other. In such case, when you top up fertilizer and there is fertilizer bag still in refill trigger proximity, it wont refill seeds. only way is to move seeds bag away from fert bags and and try there.
PS4
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

I'm on PS4 is it possible to make an area level for a place able?