Fact Sheet Friday - Platinum Edition

eric21

Re: Fact Sheet Friday - Platinum Edition

Post by eric21 »

Looks like* however it could be a different tractor
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's on the Irish store as well but not available for purchase because I have the season pass. 10% off for psn+ members too.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Oh look. It's time again

Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm surprised with the fact that this little seeder is capable of direct seeding.
PS5 / FS22
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

mmm interesting that MF 3012 was also not shown on that screenshot with all the machinery
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Looks cool GIANTS!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

why does the sugarcane trailers not accept sugar beets
playing on pc
Trax

Post by Trax »

probably to heavy
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
garyst

Post by garyst »

Never knew Massey Ferguson made sugarcane tippers, neat! Just wish the seeder was at least 6m wide.
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

Trax wrote:probably to heavy
maby but here in denmark they used to have the same kind of trailer back in the day for beets and some smaller farms still use them along with their pull type beet harvesters and many of the danish prodused beet harvesters use a similar way to unload the beets where the whole tank tips to the side like the trailers

an example would be the danish thyregod t-5 :biggrin2:
playing on pc
Trax

Post by Trax »

These Trailer don't lift up the komplete Load by two Telescopic arms, they tillt it.
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I would be interested to know that mod will bring some mod for this map and this new sugar cane, I imagine that first priority is the pc but I hope that those who are dedicated to mod in console give us wonderful mod for this sugar cane, excellent work giants to put the batteries because it comes hard competition their rivals are almost at the door with their new farm games
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Farm-war wrote:I would be interested to know that mod will bring some mod for this map and this new sugar cane, I imagine that first priority is the pc but I hope that those who are dedicated to mod in console give us wonderful mod for this sugar cane, excellent work giants to put the batteries because it comes hard competition their rivals are almost at the door with their new farm games
I assume English isn't your first language? Did you say you want mod related to sugarcane? There really isn't much more equipment related to sugarcane outside world other than what you see here, of that's the case
garyst

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote:
Farm-war wrote:I would be interested to know that mod will bring some mod for this map and this new sugar cane, I imagine that first priority is the pc but I hope that those who are dedicated to mod in console give us wonderful mod for this sugar cane, excellent work giants to put the batteries because it comes hard competition their rivals are almost at the door with their new farm games
I assume English isn't your first language? Did you say you want mod related to sugarcane? There really isn't much more equipment related to sugarcane outside world other than what you see here, of that's the case

Trust me dude there is ALOT more different types of sugarcane implements than what you see here.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

*thumbsup* ok
garyst wrote:
eric21 wrote:

Trust me dude there is ALOT more different types of sugarcane implements than what you see here.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: