Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

chedly_farms

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by chedly_farms »

Ok, you convinced me. But I will say, I for one that likes when map makers bury trees in maps for the different effects that they bring.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farmer_Blue

Post by Farmer_Blue »

ajFarmer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:45 pm

Thanks to everyone for all the help and comments to give me the energy to finish the map properly *thumbsup*
No. Thank you AJFarmer, for all the hard work and effort you've put into the map. It really shines through. The sounds, the views, the town, mix of fields, the fact it's based on somewhere real hits it out of the park for immersion and gameplay. Truly great work!

I'd held off playing my save, waiting on the update, but after a back and forth with chedly_farms today I got excited to get back into it this afternoon. It's a great map and just feels great to play. Once the update is available I'll download it and just recreate what I've got now and then continue on playing.

Thanks!
jlhsteel

Post by jlhsteel »

very excited for the update to come out even though the map is perfect the way its !
in the mean time ive been experimenting with different options of the farm layout that I will build when I have built up enough money doing contracts. this is the first time in along time that I really want to put effort into a map and actually play this awesome game the way its meant to be played
lawm

Post by lawm »

Your a gentleman and a scholar!
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Seasons GEO: Griffin Indiana 19 has been submitted for review by Giants. That should be fairly quick to certify
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

ajFarmer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:07 am Seasons GEO: Griffin Indiana 19 has been submitted for review by Giants. That should be fairly quick to certify
Did you end up modifying the current Indiana GEO or go fresh? I want to use whichever will have a great chance of snow on 9 day seasons.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Really hoping we get the updated version today. Can’t wait for it, my gameplay is on hold until it drops.

Thank you for all what you’ve done for us ajFarmer. Really world class stuff!
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

So, I couldn’t get into playing the map yesterday because I’m on the “waiting for the update before i go any farther” bandwagon. I was hoping to see it today, but no. This is why I didn’t want to update it...... grrrrrrrr.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
garyst

Post by garyst »

Looks like the update failed testing since it wasn't released today and not in the list. :sadnew:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yesterday there was 2 rounds of Mods dropped. A bunch of sheds and such and then the map updates. It's only 830 am est. So unless aj says before I'm waiting holding my anguish until about 1030
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

I got the issue fixed and resubmitted, Translation changes in mapdesc, and a couple other tech fixes. All is good. It did give me a chance to fix a couple floating trees I found last night. I figured it would come back for the Translation, it happened last time.Dang Google translator :lol:
I'm sure it will pass for Thursday-Friday
jmin23

Post by jmin23 »

Great work - looking forward to starting it full steam ahead this weekend especially with the custom seasons geo.

Has anyone seen Bigfoot yet?
lawm

Post by lawm »

I never understood why map gets kicked back because of a translation on the description. It can all be jibberish on the mod hub for all I care I just wanna play the map lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

jmin23 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:31 pm Great work - looking forward to starting it full steam ahead this weekend especially with the custom seasons geo.

Has anyone seen Bigfoot yet?
No but I notice when I cut down trees every once in a while you hear a scattering of leaves around you I start looking around
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

lawm wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:53 pm I never understood why map gets kicked back because of a translation on the description. It can all be jibberish on the mod hub for all I care I just wanna play the map lol
Yeah the translation part is tough, but it would have come back anyway because of transform groups I left out when editing the workshop. It was a rookie mistake. It was all for the lower slot count :lol: . It does back up my point they don't let broken mods pass, I hate to be the one to test them all.