Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

chedly_farms

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm not going to wait. Last night was stressful, I've been dealing with some wrist pain and I just need an escape. I will be getting the cattle farm going. I need to get lime down if the big field and prepare it for planting. I also want to do some bigfoot searching.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

10-4. I've still been playing every night just wait for my committed game save once the update comes out no biggie I'm having A-blast
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

lawm wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:12 pm 10-4. I've still been playing every night just wait for my committed game save once the update comes out no biggie I'm having A-blast
Same, I keep saying I'm gonna hold off and do something different, but I'm still on Griffin every night lol
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:15 am
ajFarmer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:07 am Seasons GEO: Griffin Indiana 19 has been submitted for review by Giants. That should be fairly quick to certify
Did you end up modifying the current Indiana GEO or go fresh? I want to use whichever will have a great chance of snow on 9 day seasons.
I started fresh but the snow pattern is very similar, The main changes is Lat setting, chance of precip, amount of precip, air temp, starting soil temp,wind, and no snow on day one. All info gathered from weatherspark. Decided not to include economy changes the Seasons GEO: Indiana included as those files are all ready with Seasons. It will need further input from local users to let me know how realistic they think it is. It is hard to test myself as time warp x2000 using editor tools and season length can affect it.The nice thing with GEO modes is they can be updated anytime without breaking saves.
It has finished Giants testing so should be available anytime.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Every time somebody mentions bigfoot I think of Harry and the hendersons. You should it made a custom static vehicle that was parked in a parking lot with a big Dent in the roof lol
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

That's a great idea, Need to keep that in mind
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

ajFarmer, I am really enjoying your map as it reminds me of the area my grandfather farmed and it got me to thinking have you considered adding Alfalfa to the map?
In my opinion that would be the icing on the cake. Whatever your decision is, just a suggestion.
Again huge Thank you *thumbsup*
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

44mfarmall wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 pm ajFarmer, I am really enjoying your map as it reminds me of the area my grandfather farmed and it got me to thinking have you considered adding Alfalfa to the map?
In my opinion that would be the icing on the cake. Whatever your decision is, just a suggestion.
Thanks for the comments, I will look into Alfalfa in future update but it will be a bit after 1.1.0.0. and as long as it would not break saves of course.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Looking all over through the wooded areas for Bigfoot tonight but still didn't find him. Is there a certain time of night he comes out? Also trying to decide which fields I like the most. Can't wait for the update! *thumbsup*
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

lawm wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:58 pm Basically the only thing I ever wished for with Lone Oak was the town aspect
All I ever wished for on it was more slots. But this map will definitely hit the spot.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

garyst wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:48 am Looking all over through the wooded areas for Bigfoot tonight but still didn't find him. Is there a certain time of night he comes out? Also trying to decide which fields I like the most. Can't wait for the update! *thumbsup*
I've searched every trail I know day and night. Nada. But I'm not done looking.

44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

ajFarmer wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:57 am
44mfarmall wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 pm ajFarmer, I am really enjoying your map as it reminds me of the area my grandfather farmed and it got me to thinking have you considered adding Alfalfa to the map?
Thanks for the comments, I will look into Alfalfa in future update but it will be a bit after 1.1.0.0. and as long as it would not break saves of course.
Thank you again for the great map. Totally understand. Keep up the great work.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Keep searching for bigfoot there is something to find I am sure of it, I heard the rumors. From what heard he only comes out at night and you must be patient.
PC players please don't spoil it.
Maps back in console testing today *thumbsup* I did a little trail changes before I resubmitted for round two, I hope you like it.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Any chance a future update could do something like being able to own the land the town is on, so players could mow lawns if we wanted to?

ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

I could but I am positive that is a save breaker. There is a tiny lot in town behind Spinnery for 15,000 it needs trees cut down first (Fixed in 1.1.0.0). I thought people could use it for placeable market stalls or for small starter house/garage. If I did whole town it would be cheap so it's more realistic, I would think of it as city maintenance contract. It would be nice for the ball diamond. The only other issue is I would have to sacrifice another buyable pc of land(I don't want to do this) as I used all 63 farmland channels. I think there is way to add more farmland channels but may not be able to for console so I will have to research.