SEASONS PASS PROBLEMS

Korbyn

SEASONS PASS PROBLEMS

Post by Korbyn »

:hmm: soo I have the seasons pass and so do some of my friends while they got the dlc tractors from the season pass, I myself half to still buy it it says why is this??
fenixguy

Re: SEASONS PASS PROBLEMS

Post by fenixguy »

There has been no DLC released for FS17 yet. You're probably referring to the bonus tractors that came with a pre-order. The season pass allows you to download future add-ons.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

On PS4 you can get them all by downloading them individually. I thought this was because of the season pass. Could be wrong though. I do have them all.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

1. Season pass gives you future DLC for free, however there is no DLC atm.

2. You still have to buy any equipment in game, nothing is free in game unless a modder makes a item with little to no cost. But any official items will have a real world cost in game.

Example: you buy a dlc that includes some new tractors for $10. Those tractors will then be avaliabe in game, but will still have to be purchased with in game currancy.
PC gamer.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

On the PS4 go to the store. click on add-ons, click on Farming simulator 17, click on add-ons, and the PS4 gives you a list of all of the pre-order tractors. You can download all of them individually. There's 6 or 7 of them. I was able to download them all for free. I assume this is because i have the season pass. It would not let me download the 5 pack though. I was thinking this was because one of my pre-order tractors was a part of it.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Is this a console thing? No mention of a season pass on Steam.

Wish they would split console and PC forum or at least require people to add [console] for posts that are only for those.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Gazer75 wrote:Is this a console thing? No mention of a season pass on Steam.

Wish they would split console and PC forum or at least require people to add [console] for posts that are only for those.
I agree and that is why my signature says "PC Gamer"
PC gamer.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Really if people would use the proper forum to start with, it would start to help us sort.

General Questions should be questions about playing the game, no matter the platform. I've played on PC and Console and can answer questions about the game for both.

Technical Support should have PC, Xbox, PS4 in the subject line. (should have separate forums in a perfect world) This would be for questions like this one. Just my 2 cents.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!