Yield fields, fertilizers, livestock data

Nicko87

Yield fields, fertilizers, livestock data

Post by Nicko87 »

Hello everyone, I hope this data will be useful. :smileynew:
I ran several tests and posted on my steam profile.

Yield fields, fertilizers, livestock data:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =805367551
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =806705870
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =807628207

Hello,
Nicko
Spank

Re: Yield fields, fertilizers, livestock data

Post by Spank »

Swt presentations,

Thanks for the information
THZ IZ DAT GUY :this:

FS11 - 15 PC
FS15 - 17 Xbox One

Xbox One Gamer - New Zealand
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

It surely is interesting, but I think I know only one word in Italian, and that'll be "cornouto." :-D :-D
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
leeqnl

Post by leeqnl »

masterplan wrote:It surely is interesting, but I think I know only one word in Italian, and that'll be "cornouto." :-D :-D
Just scroll down a bit. The first part is in Italian, after that, you will find the english translation.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

leeqnl wrote:
masterplan wrote:It surely is interesting, but I think I know only one word in Italian, and that'll be "cornouto." :-D :-D
Just scroll down a bit. The first part is in Italian, after that, you will find the english translation.
Oh, thanks, haven't noticed.

Anyway the numbers seem quite accurate to me. Don't forget to multiply the yield by 2 as it is calculated without plowing nor fertiliastion.
Nicko87

Post by Nicko87 »

Spank wrote:Swt presentations,

Thanks for the information
Thanks! :coolnew:

Nicko
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

So basically soybeans and sunflower and everything else is a waste of time and effort unless you're doing it for flavour. Disappointing, but hardly surprising. Way to nuke canola, jeez.
Nicko87

Post by Nicko87 »

masterplan wrote:
leeqnl wrote:
Oh, thanks, haven't noticed.

Anyway the numbers seem quite accurate to me. Don't forget to multiply the yield by 2 as it is calculated without plowing nor fertiliastion.
Yes, I make first it in Italian (my language) and then I translate in English for all *thumbsup*

And yes, is the minimun values (without plowing and fertilization -the 3 steps -) so, remember this!
But is all write ;)

Bye
Nicko
Nicko87

Post by Nicko87 »

mackintosh wrote:So basically soybeans and sunflower and everything else is a waste of time and effort unless you're doing it for flavour. Disappointing, but hardly surprising. Way to nuke canola, jeez.
You have to take in account then the sell price.
Each one decides what is best for him *thumbsup*

Nicko
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Nicko87 wrote:
mackintosh wrote:So basically soybeans and sunflower and everything else is a waste of time and effort unless you're doing it for flavour. Disappointing, but hardly surprising. Way to nuke canola, jeez.
You have to take in account then the sell price.
Each one decides what is best for him *thumbsup*

Nicko
I did. The sale price for canola and sunflowers is essentially the same 95% of the time.
NateS

Post by NateS »

Not sure you are doing the math correctly. Soybean yield is half of wheat but sells for 3X wheat. Very profitable and uses less room in your silo!
PC & PS4
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

NateS wrote:
Not sure you are doing the math correctly. Soybean yield is half of wheat but sells for 3X wheat. Very profitable and uses less room in your silo!
...and it's most comfortable to harvest as you set a helper in a harvester, do your own stuff and sometimes empty it with a tipper. ;-)
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

NateS wrote: Not sure you are doing the math correctly. Soybean yield is half of wheat but sells for 3X wheat. Very profitable and uses less room in your silo!
Which is exactly what I'm saying? Wheat and barley are a complete waste of effort, unless you need straw, in which case you can plant them once in a blue moon. Otherwise, with canola severely gimped, it's basically soybeans and sunflower all the way.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

mackintosh wrote:
NateS wrote: Not sure you are doing the math correctly. Soybean yield is half of wheat but sells for 3X wheat. Very profitable and uses less room in your silo!
Which is exactly what I'm saying? Wheat and barley are a complete waste of effort, unless you need straw, in which case you can plant them once in a blue moon. Otherwise, with canola severely gimped, it's basically soybeans and sunflower all the way.
Actually if you sell the straw wheat and barley will both earn more than soy...
PC gamer.
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

I already sow soybeans only on all my fields but one. On that other one i rotate between all animal foods.

In fs15 that was canola.

Makes you wonder about RL....why would you plant something that goes for a low price ?
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit