Think positive ...

W1der

Think positive ...

Post by W1der »

I usually try to see the positive side of things ...
But looking at my posts on this forum lately, something has happened ... and I am failing hard at this!

I am sorry ... I will try to find my way back to the "bright side" ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Re: Think positive ...

Post by BigC92 »

W1der wrote:I usually try to see the positive side of things ...
But looking at my posts on this forum lately, something has happened ... and I am failing hard at this!

Your good with me bud. :biggrin2:
W1der

Post by W1der »

BigC92 wrote:

I am so happy to hear this ... as I always found you to be a bit of a "sensitive person" ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

W1der wrote:
BigC92 wrote:

I am so happy to hear this ... as I always found you to be a bit of a "sensitive person" ... :lol:
Well i fight for whats right, and if friend throws down a fourm fight, i got your back, just have to read the whole thread, lol, but i got your back. I use to be the same way on this other sim i use to play well still would if i had a computer.
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

I try to think positive. Besides i enjoy the game very much so far and am thankful ( i discovered ) it exists, i have some wishes but no complaints. :smileynew:

As for other people is is always best try to be nice and friendly, even when acted ugly upon. They may have had a bad day or misinterpretation of intent....ofcourse there are limits. There need be. And it seems this forums is moderated - but not repressive - which is a good thing.

It would be rediculous to turn a peaceful simulation forums into some kind of warzone. It does tend to happen in other games forums. I simply ignore that.*thumbsdown*
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Beastofwar wrote: It would be rediculous to turn a peaceful simulation forums into some kind of warzone. It does tend to happen in other games forums. I simply ignore that.*thumbsdown*
I hope it doesn't, this is a peaceful forum and it would be nice to keep that way. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
M&M

Post by M&M »

Most of you guys I read here or reply post on this forum are great gentelmen & ladies.

What ever other want to fight and be mad peoples to others on forums ,, I wish them to see the light one day ...

When you will one day see death face to face ,,, you will see the light if you come out of it alive ...
So just be kind to all differences in life ,, even if it hurt not to reply hard to some special kind of peoples that hurt you ...

Thanks girls & guys to be here in this forum ,, you make that big and great difference in my everydays life ...

Cheers to all of you to be your self and polite towards eachother ...
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I try to be nice, but sometimes people light the fuse, i be nice to people who are nice to me.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Best thing to remember is to take the bad stuff with a crane of salt. I tend to be a lover not a fighter, But If backed into a corner I will firer back... I refuse to be a prisoner to anyone's beliefs...or point of view. And for the most part I try and just keep to myself. I don't know how many times I was going to firer back at someone for being a ass to someone else. I get as far as typing out my reply and then figure no just let it go and never post it. I guess you could say that's called biting your toughen. None of us are perfect, Tho there is those few that think they are and that there Sh#t don't stink. But I think for the most part most everyone is pretty good on this forum and try's and help if they can. And I know it get's old answering some of the same stuff over and over but being a dick head about it is not going to help. But anyway ether you love me or you hate me? And if you hate me? That's your problem not mine. Have A Nice Day...... :lol: *thumbsup* :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

farmboy002 wrote:Best thing to remember is to take the bad stuff with a crane of salt. I tend to be a lover not a fighter, But If backed into a corner I will firer back... I refuse to be a prisoner to anyone's beliefs...or point of view. And for the most part I try and just keep to myself. I don't know how many times I was going to firer back at someone for being a ass to someone else. I get as far as typing out my reply and then figure no just let it go and never post it. I guess you could say that's called biting your toughen. None of us are perfect, Tho there is those few that think they are and that there Sh#t don't stink. But I think for the most part most everyone is pretty good on this forum and try's and help if they can. And I know it get's old answering some of the same stuff over and over but being a dick head about it is not going to help. But anyway ether you love me or you hate me? And if you hate me? That's your problem not mine. Have A Nice Day...... :lol: *thumbsup* :hi:
Your the "be the better person" type of guy, i try to be but if someone talks sht bout you, you outta do something bout it, just like someone saying " im gonna kick your azz" im like BRING IT! If you think its worth coming for, whos stopping you? 99.9% ill wont loose, my dad taught me to not be afraid of no one, believe me, i have seen my far share of them guys, all no show, i say to myself, " yeah thats what i thought". I have no problems with anybody on forums, really, i have no probs with you. :this:
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

Well some historical figure said all you need do is do nothing to have evil triumph and i think that is true.

Once H***** invaded smaller territories with virtually no real army, he was then still in the beginning of building up. Because he was not stopped then he dared and could go further. It would have been easy to defeat him there and then by France or Britain. But there were world leaders at the time that didn't want war with the horrors of WWI (trench warfare ) fresh in mind. Quite understandable. We all know what happened next. Millions of people died directly or indirectly related to those wars.

Short of it is that sometimes you cannot remain peaceful or much worse things will happen. It is nature's way that there can only be peace with balance of power. Therefore you better have power and not be weak or you will be preyed upon. On the other hand you can be prepared for action without being violent when there is no need.

Sadly humans can be so aggressive they even manage to start wars covertly in a situation there is balance of power.

In a way that is why moderation of forums is needed. To stop things dead before they go out of hand. And some form of civilisation to stop us fly in each others hairs for nothing.
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Beastofwar wrote:Well some historical figure said all you need do is do nothing to have evil triumph and i think that is true.

Once H***** invaded smaller territories with virtually no real army, he was then still in the beginning of building up. Because he was not stopped then he dared and could go further. It would have been easy to defeat him there and then by France or Britain. But there were world leaders at the time that didn't want war with the horrors of WWI (trench warfare ) fresh in mind. Quite understandable. We all know what happened next. Millions of people died directly or indirectly related to those wars.

Short of it is that sometimes you cannot remain peaceful or much worse things will happen. It is nature's way that there can only be peace with balance of power. Therefore you better have power and not be weak or you will be preyed upon. On the other hand you can be prepared for action without being violent when there is no need.

Sadly humans can be so aggressive they even manage to start wars covertly in a situation there is balance of power.

In a way that is why moderation of forums is needed. To stop things dead before they go out of hand. And some form of civilisation to stop us fly in each others hairs for nothing.
Right on the money there.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Sorry, but I just love Grumpy Cat memes. Even though they are always negative, they make me smile.
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Yeah, last week was a bit of a nagging week, because of game disappointment. However after being FS starved over the weekend, there is many things to enjoy in FS17. For one the great tractor details! Kettle and Cups have readable stickers on tractors but fail to have any detail in radiator meshes of tractors, making them look like big plastic or metallic plates.

Coming week will see me join up the three starter fields, once I cleared the trees (the 39 I planted are all gone, see other thread). The new big field is done is four steps once joined up. Works great with the 3 or 6m Väderstad seeders that also cultivate (tested on Sandbox Farm).
MC, aka Master of Cereals
W1der

Post by W1der »

I find this task becoming harder and harder ... :neutralnew:

Maybe I just need to stay away from this forum for a while ...
This has turned in to a war zone, instead of the wonderful (experience exchanging) community, it ones was ...

Is seems as if Giants activity, on the forum lately, has been more focused on closing / hiding, the negative feedback they are getting ... rather than trying to explain, what efforts they are making, to comply with their customers expectations of the game.