new British maps on console

Andrew1986

new British maps on console

Post by Andrew1986 »

Hi I've read on other websites of how down and sad bullet bill and oxygen David are from some of the comment's made about their maps, well I'm a console xbox one player and I'm very very happy with both British maps and I think they are amazing and so detailed and realistic and for me made the game 100% better, without these mods and the hard work of the modders the game wouldn't be so realistic for me, so I just want to say please don't give up and I really appreciate the hard work they put in and I cannot wait for the update of coldborough park farm it will make a truly amazing map even better also from a console players point of view we get a taste of what PC players get cause for me I cant afford a high spec PC so settle for console. Cheers and you both should be proud of your maps. Andrew.
Mobias

Re: new British maps on console

Post by Mobias »

Both the maps are incredible. Far better than the two maps you get with the game. They look and feel like proper worked in farms. Both maps have saved the game for me. I was getting a bit bored with Goldcrest so had pretty much stopped playing. Now FS17 has gone back to consuming my life again lol.

So a big thanks to the creators of both maps.
Andrew1986

Post by Andrew1986 »

Agreed without these mods then I probably would have to save my pennies and buy a PC, quality mods and maps made by talented people.
Andrew1986

Post by Andrew1986 »

Personally I would like all the maps bullet bill and oxygen David have ever created on console that would be great, I have seen them on youtube via daggerwin.
Alshain

Post by Alshain »

I personally find the British maps pretty but kind of annoying to play on. But if the creators are reading this, please don't let that discourage you (it's not really the maps themselves, just the claustrophobic island nation atmosphere). You aren't going to be able to fit everyone's preferences. Regardless, it's good to have modders making more content.

EDIT: Sorry, brain was thinking one thing, fingers wrote half of it and changed the meaning entirely. I apparently need more coffee this morning. To be clear I don't find the maps ugly. I find them good looking but not enjoyable to me.
Last edited by Alshain on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Andrew1986 wrote:Hi I've read on other websites of how down and sad bullet bill and oxygen David are from some of the comment's made about their maps,
This is why I gave up modding, or at least publishing my mods for others. Most of the player community is ungrateful and entiled. How many of you have bothered to make a donation to your favorite modder? But the complaints and requests for more mods and upgrades just pour in.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Agreed, these maps are great. I am in the UK so was very pleased when these were released as they represent a more realistic setting to me personally rather than the sprawling landscape like Goldcrest, which I do like too. Keep modding folks.

My only small gripe with the console mods in the hub is they lack a little detail, width, power required etv. Some of them what they actually do. Is it a cultivator, a plough a seeder or maybe a transformer I've not heard of? :)
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Bulletbill and oxygendavid are both very talented guys, these maps are absolutely beautiful! People are always going to moan about stuff that's life, I can see how these guys feel though, some people can and are very rude/hurtful with how the say things.
THANK YOU bulletbill and oxygendavid.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Thank you all for your support.

I would like to point out that myself and Oxygendavid can cope with the usual negative comments that modders get.

But what proves most unpleasant is the abusive messages sent to me personally. That is something that is hard to just shrug off.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

BulletBill83 wrote:Thank you all for your support.

I would like to point out that myself and Oxygendavid can cope with the usual negative comments that modders get.

But what proves most unpleasant is the abusive messages sent to me personally. That is something that is hard to just shrug off.
Now that is just ridiculous, I can't believe people would do that. Just goes to show the mentality of some folks. Take no notice of the idiots who think the world owes them something, you have done an amazing job with the map and without you and the other mod makers this game wouldn't be the game it is. pi** me off tbh, ungrateful brats
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

BulletBill83 wrote:
Seriously? Thats awful and really quite depressing. I think both maps are works of art, in their own way. I'm kind of in awe of being able to to do what you guys have done. I've got friends who work in the games industry doing various things so I know how hard it is and how much work goes into it. Great effort from both of you. Thank you.
Liamrodge

Post by Liamrodge »

Spoiled little brats that's all they are. If you don't like it don't play it simple as. Thanks modders for your hard work and beautiful maps.
Farmermike

Post by Farmermike »

Liamrodge wrote:Spoiled little brats that's all they are. If you don't like it don't play it simple as. Thanks modders for your hard work and beautiful maps.
+1
bushell

Post by bushell »

This whole forum seems to be full of ungrateful 'brats', nobody seems to be happy with the mods. Nice to see a positive post on here :smileynew:

I am in no way good with computers so I can only try and imagine the time and effort that goes into making a map and other mods. Especially to meet all the criteria for the consoles. (xbox one player here)

Chellington and coldborough are fantastic, I personally prefer coldborough for the slightly smaller field size and just general tightness of the place. Only thing that needs updated is the errors people are having in the cow area and maybe the seed triggers. The rest is spot on.

So yeah, massive thanks to the creators of the maps and mods making it to console. It's making the game for me. Please keep it up.

Thanks.
silage guy 672

Post by silage guy 672 »

I absolutely love playing Chellington as it is a beautiful map. Furthermore, I found many of the fields can easily be squared off with minimal affect to the overall crop harvest. Thanks Oxygen David! As for the other two maps, I have not had a chance to download them but I'm sure they are great as well.