rattlesnake valley

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
OnlyMe

Re: rattlesnake valley

Post by OnlyMe »

I hope Giants themselves are also looking for a solution to those 2 errors. After all, in my opinion, a 4x map is the only thing that makes sense with the Big Bud DLC that's coming up. No need for such big equipment on a standard map.
Playing on PS4
Cassin

Post by Cassin »

Hi,

I didn't manage to fill an Universal Tank (the small one, 10.000 L) with fuel, I don't have the choice between fill my tractor and fill my trailer. I still can do it with the default tank trailer, but it's a bit tiny to feed up the soja milk factory.

I tried both at the farm fuel station or at another gas station, same result. I previously used that trailer to fill water, but it's empty now, and in the vehicle.xml the FillType is set to "unknown" so I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Do I miss something ?

Thanks ;)
Swifty123

Post by Swifty123 »

Hi there. Great map. Lovit. Are you still working on this map. Making icon updates ect. Like will tipping to trains be possible with auger wagon or other methods or do we have to use the 'unload building' . And will you update icons for thos buildings?
Swifty123

Post by Swifty123 »

Swifty123 wrote:Hi there. Great map. Lovit. Are you still working on this map. Making icon updates ect. Like will tipping to trains be possible with auger wagon or other methods or do we have to use the 'unload building' . And will you update icons for thos buildings?

Added making icons on map for overloading stations and also showing on map the routes where the trains would follow
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:no Chad05.. until they find a solution to the 2 errors associated with 4x maps there will not be any maps this size on console.. as far as I know there has been no progress toward finding a solution but I suppose it could change at any point in time
Ok thank maybe they will *thumbsup*
totoflare

Post by totoflare »

Hi everyone. Im hoping for a bit of help as i cant find where to sell the milk from the factory thing. Ive drove the map twice and i still am missing it
thanks in advance

I did find the milk sell
but while looking to see what slurry was worth i see that cliff side farm slurry has the higher price but im un able to locate that.
Last edited by totoflare on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
totoflare

Post by totoflare »

Cassin wrote:Hi,

I didn't manage to fill an Universal Tank (the small one, 10.000 L) with fuel, I don't have the choice between fill my tractor and fill my trailer. I still can do it with the default tank trailer, but it's a bit tiny to feed up the soja milk factory.

I tried both at the farm fuel station or at another gas station, same result. I previously used that trailer to fill water, but it's empty now, and in the vehicle.xml the FillType is set to "unknown" so I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Do I miss something ?

Thanks ;)
Not sure which universal pack you have but only the yeallow one with the shell emblem accepts fuel
Cassin

Post by Cassin »

I use the Kotte Universal Pack, pretty standard I think. There's a fuel icon in the filltype list anyway.

Which shell emblem do you mean ? A trailer, or a gas station on the map ?

EDIT : oh, no matter, I'm blind, I hadn't seen the yellow cistern ^^ OK, it's working with this one, thanks ;)

But I wonder, why there is a dedicated cistern for fuel, when the others should be able to accept it too ?
Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

Coming to console anytime soon?
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Ryan0238 wrote:Coming to console anytime soon?
This was posted this morning by a Giants employee....

.Nevertheless, I would like to show you, what needs to be done to your map (infact, we don't support 4x maps on consoles right now, but I try to find the problem anyways) if you would like to offer it on consoles:

So at this time there is no way for SOMS2 to put this map on consoles.
Last edited by canadafarms on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
markare

Post by markare »

Read previous posts on this exact page. It states right at the top as soon as the page loads there are 2 errors causing maps of this size to fail testing for consoles so until giants work out how to atop these errors and let modders know then this map and any others like it will not appear on consoles unfortunately
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Bward54

Post by Bward54 »

Us rattlesnake coming out for console
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Seriously? Does any of the new people actually bother to read?
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Nope, that would be too simple. As opposed to asking a question that they didn't bother to look up and then waiting (possibly a couple hours) for a response that may or may not answer their question. It really does make you wonder. This one is the is the worst. His answer is literally the previous post.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
D'oh Farming

Post by D'oh Farming »

canadafarms wrote:
This was posted this morning by a Giants employee....

.Nevertheless, I would like to show you, what needs to be done to your map (infact, we don't support 4x maps on consoles right now, but I try to find the problem anyways) if you would like to offer it on consoles:

So at this time there is no way for SOMS2 to put this map on consoles.
if you don't mind me asking where did you find that about them finally helping him try to fix it?