Keyboard operated forest equipment

MartinL

Keyboard operated forest equipment

Post by MartinL »

Hello

Is there anybody that knows if it is any foresty mods that can be operated with the keyboard, instead of mouse/joystick.
Like the cranes and etc in the older version
Hunger Games Whistle sound: https://klingeltonemp3.info/hunger-games-whistle.htm
Last edited by MartinL on Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hairy Bob

Re: Keyboard operated forest equipment

Post by Hairy Bob »

Can you not just set up the key bindings in the options>controls menu?
Find which axes are operated by mouse controls and map them to your preferred keys? You'd just have to be careful about reusing existing keys as there isn't a lot of free space left!
I don't expect there to be many, if any, machines set up for keyboard controls as the majority of gamers seem to want to use joysticks for forestry. I find an Xbox controller works fine for me.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Just use J to lift loader, N to lower loader. K to move the bucket or forks up, M to move the forks down. I think shift = any of those keys will move some thing. I always do this with forestry.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

Have to date only used keyboard commands in farm or forest equipment. As suggested review the current keyboard bindings and I think you will see all possible articulation covered. Multiple arm movements, grappler rotation and open and closing. If you're not seeing a specific control option, please post again and we will see if we can help.
-PC Win 10