drum roll please...the Next DLC is.......

cr41g_1965

drum roll please...the Next DLC is.......

Post by cr41g_1965 »

NOT CLAAS.....

According to this article...It would appear CLAAS has signed on in partnership with Giants... but we probably won't see content until 2018...

Don't get me wrong this is GREAT news.. I am actually ecstatic about it.. *thumbsup* :mrgreen: :biggrin2:

so that now begs the question... what the heck is the first DLC going to be ?

article attached below originally in German and run through the translator...

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... konsole%2F

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
mackintosh

Re: drum roll please...the Next DLC is.......

Post by mackintosh »

Considering CLAAS have signed with their upcoming competitor as well, it would seem they have finally decided that a presence in farming games is something they are interested in.

As for what the new DLC is going to be - that's rather obvious considering what the DLC for 13 and 15 was. It's not going to be anything spectacular and will disappoint almost everyone for one reason or another.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well holmer and jcb surprised everyone, this calls for a celebration
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

We knew Holmer was coming for well over a year before it finally came out. JCB didn't really add anything new, other than skid steers.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well it surprised the whole community, i was there on the fs uk forums and u had the marshall trailers surprised everyone
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

i hope that they will add the claas xerion 5000 vc when the dlc gets realesed next year :)
playing on pc
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Well this made my morning :biggrin2: :biggrin2: *thumbsup* now being they are not coming until 2018, I wonder if we won't see them until FS 19 :confusednew:
PS4
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

canadafarms wrote:Well this made my morning :biggrin2: :biggrin2: *thumbsup* now being they are not coming until 2018, I wonder if we won't see them until FS 19 :confusednew:
I am hoping they will be the mid season relief... sorta like FS15 Gold was to FS15... to get you through the next year... but hey if they want to release CLAAS sooner... they will get no complaints from me..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Class mods?
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

cr41g_1965 wrote: I am hoping they will be the mid season relief... sorta like FS15 Gold was to FS15... to get you through the next year... but hey if they want to release CLAAS sooner... they will get no complaints from me..
I doubt it. They are a major. I'd imagine they will be the lead for FS19. The CNH license is probably running out, too. I'd be very happy to be wrong, though.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
canadafarms wrote:Well this made my morning :biggrin2: :biggrin2: *thumbsup* now being they are not coming until 2018, I wonder if we won't see them until FS 19 :confusednew:
I am hoping they will be the mid season relief... sorta like FS15 Gold was to FS15... to get you through the next year... but hey if they want to release CLAAS sooner... they will get no complaints from me..

Nope.... I wouldn't complain either, I just love their combines and their flagship 780 Lexion should be a good match to the CR 10.90.....I can't wait to have a 780 TT parked on my farm *thumbsup*
mackintosh wrote:
I doubt it. They are a major. I'd imagine they will be the lead for FS19. The CNH license is probably running out, too. I'd be very happy to be wrong, though.
I hope your wrong about CNH.... It would be a shame to lose one for the other
PS4
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

canadafarms wrote:I hope your wrong about CNH.... It would be a shame to lose one for the other
Of course, so am I. It's purely speculation and conjecture on my part.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Oh and I know I am putting the cart in front of the horse here, but now that we have color options I really hope Giants includes the North American colours for the combines *thumbsup*
PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

mackintosh wrote:
canadafarms wrote:I hope your wrong about CNH.... It would be a shame to lose one for the other
Of course, so am I. It's purely speculation and conjecture on my part.
People said the same when agco signed and CNH would be dropped, infact the reverse happaned
eric21

Post by eric21 »

canadafarms wrote:Oh and I know I am putting the cart in front of the horse here, but now that we have color options I really hope Giants includes the North American colours for the combines *thumbsup*
Those combines are under license under Cat