Chat thread 2.0

markare

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by markare »

manosaurus wrote:Eh it don't matter. Squirrel and I are done here. To quote a friend. "Forget your forum... I'll build my own forum! With blackjack and hookers!" - Bender
I was actually toying with that idea last week. Been running and maintaining forums for as long as I remember. Easy enough to startup and maintain. No idea why this one has been allowed to spiral so much. Actually i do but I won't comment it :hi:
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
manosaurus wrote:Eh it don't matter. Squirrel and I are done here. To quote a friend. "Forget your forum... I'll build my own forum! With blackjack and hookers!" - Bender
I will join in. *thumbsup* You know, why not we all do this? Mano, you build a forum, all of us will join so then we can talk about farming and other stuff.
@extrasneakysquirrel should be back now, his ban should be lifted, but I notice his ban isn't lifted, his username still say boardHolidays at the bottom. :confusednew: He should've been lifted 2 days ago...
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
I will join in. *thumbsup* You know, why not we all do this? Mano, you build a forum, all of us will join so then we can talk about farming and other stuff. Plus Kattle and Krops! :biggrin2:
@extrasneakysquirrel should be back now, his ban should be lifted, but I notice his ban isn't lifted, his username still say boardHolidays at the bottom. :confusednew: He should've been lifted 2 days ago...

He got banned permanently.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

manosaurus wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: I will join in. *thumbsup* You know, why not we all do this? Mano, you build a forum, all of us will join so then we can talk about farming and other stuff.

He got banned permanently.
Oh... man, how'd he get that? I thought the moderator gave him a 7 days board holiday.

Edit: What does that "Voluntary Board Holiday" mean? :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Means ive elected to leave on holiday myself. Basically for anyone who sends a pm. I still had several complaints to be dealt with on here. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I do not understand ...

If you gentlemen do not like this forum ... who is forcing you to stay?
There is plenty of other forums, that evolves around this game!

I am not saying that I want you "gone", or anything like that ...
... just pointing out that you are free to leave, at any time. :this:

If you decide to stay ... great ... *thumbsup*
But please ... stop "feeding the fire"!

... :hi:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Coming back to a thread to nit pick will only stoke the fire. Move on guys, it's time.
Edit: just realised how that reads, I don't mean move on as in leave the forum, let's put this matter to rest.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I saw squirrel's last few posts before they got removed, and yeah, I'd say he got permanently banned.. He went out with guns blazing..

It was kinda obvious that he wanted to get banned... Those last few posts would make Tony Soprano blush....
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mdoss wrote:I saw squirrel's last few posts before they got removed, and yeah, I'd say he got permanently banned.. He went out with guns blazing..

It was kinda obvious that he wanted to get banned...
Yeah I kind of thought that as well.
mdoss wrote:Those last few posts would make Tony Soprano blush....
:lol: :lol:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bradleyson wrote:Coming back to a thread to nit pick will only stoke the fire. Move on guys, it's time.
Edit: just realised how that reads, I don't mean move on as in leave the forum, let's put this matter to rest.
Really what you want is a forum for just you and your "buddies"
It's comical, you create threads and ask people to post in old threads instead of creating a new one yet when someone makes a very valid point in this thread, and it's one that I and I bet lots of others agree with, you call it nitpicking because it doesn't fit your agenda? Double standards mean anything to you?
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Guil wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:Coming back to a thread to nit pick will only stoke the fire. Move on guys, it's time.
Really what you want is a forum for just you and your "buddies"
It's comical, you create threads and ask people to post in old threads instead of creating a new one yet when someone makes a very valid point in this thread, and it's one that I and I bet lots of others agree with, you call it nitpicking because it doesn't fit your agenda? Double standards mean anything to you?
:lol: :lol: :lol: and a good day to you too. :biggrin2:
Any questions, ask away.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

I actually find your post quite funny, you must be a big believer in conspiracy theories. For your information, I've fallen out with one person on here and I've apologised to him and he has apologised back. so where you get this idea of me wanting a forum for me and 'all my buddies' is beyond me :confusednew:
You can go somewhere else if you want an arguement, you won't find one here.
Any questions, ask away.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Not looking for any argument at all. I'm simply stating what I'm seeing and the buddy reference was in relation to your buddy thread. As long as one of your friends replies you agree but anyone else and you are on the defensive.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Guil wrote:Not looking for any argument at all. I'm simply stating what I'm seeing and the buddy reference was in relation to your buddy thread. As long as one of your friends replies you agree but anyone else and you are on the defensive.
Guil, you must have read that post wrong or indeed thought it was directed at someone, it wasn't my friend. The guy who posted above me (w1der) him and I are on good talking terms and it wasn't directed at him. I was in fact talking to everyone. I left for a few days to refresh myself and now I'm back my only intentions are to get along with everyone and help those who need it. This is exactly my point about people reading text out of context. :(
Any questions, ask away.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Also anyone I speak to on a regular basis I consider a 'buddy', I'm in no way trying to create a divide here.
Any questions, ask away.