[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4 and up)

HoosierFarmer

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4 and up)

Post by HoosierFarmer »

PC
Unable to upload the new patch 1.4 - get an error stating the Farming Simulator 2017 (english) is not loaded.
serg555

Post by serg555 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: TMR Mixer
- Issue: TMR mixer doesn't accept hay from a forage harvester's special header for picking up hay from the ground (yes I am talking about hay, not grass)
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: I am not sure if TMR mixers are working as intended. They don't accept hay/straw from hay lofts, they don't accept straw from conveyor belts (used to accept grass and silage only, haven't tested with hay yet), forage harvester header for picking up hay doesn't work either. Are we intentionally being forced to manually shoveling everything with buckets, or it is buggy? Mixing TMR for 500+ cows one bucket at a time is no fun, there needs to be some way to mainstream it later in the game.
mk_hogue

Post by mk_hogue »

PC
seed drill/soy beans
After each harvest you have to re-plow each field in order to plant soy beans with a seed drill. No problems before 1.4 patch
single player
NOT GOING TO PLAY GAME UNTIL THIS IS FIXED.:(
Chetty

Post by Chetty »

We are having that issue on MP gotta plow in order to plant soybeans. Would like to see it fixed.
McSimm

Post by McSimm »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Sosnovka silo & seed pallets
- Issue: when trying to refill a tipper from the silo it buys seed from the seed pallets. A dialog to select crop to load doesn't popup.
- Steps to reproduce: Approach the silo refill point close enough to the seed buying point (see screenshot), press refill button, expected: a dialog to select a crop, actual result: tipper is loaded with seeds, money is decreasing (1.26 per liter)

Screenshot:

Edit Melody: You have to reverse a few inches. Issue here is that the tipper is quite large and you're already reaching into the trigger of the seed pallet.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Drmattymd wrote:PS4 : Im getting frequent blue screen crashes when closing the game
I noticed this too indeed.
PS4 player
McSimm

Post by McSimm »

McSimm wrote: - Issue: when trying to refill a tipper from the silo it buys seed from the seed pallets. A dialog to select crop to load doesn't popup.
Edit Melody: You have to reverse a few inches. Issue here is that the tipper is quite large and you're already reaching into the trigger of the seed pallet.
Thanks for the answer, that's true and will work.
But it's still pain as you have to be very careful each time - the operation can't be undone, no popup dialog there - immediate begin of the process and unwanted money loss, then you will have to unload the seed from the tipper somewhere in order to try to repeat refill.
(Especially it ruins the game fun when you drive with cabin view)

Anyway, is that ok to actually be able to buy the seed this way straight into the tipper, not only into the sawing bunkers?
(I just was sure it is a game mistake). If it is intentional then hardly can be fixed without map change.

But I've never experienced such problem since FS-15 until this patch FS17v1.4, and got it twice in a row after the update.
Could it be related to the new truck "Lizard TX 415 Barrelcore" (which I also tried the first time)
(While the tipper is the same as I always use)

Still hope that your best team will come up with some solution.
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Sosnovka grass field
- Issue: Fertilisation gone in grass field
- Steps to reproduce: I have a single field in Sosnovka that I have been using since the start. It is fertilized (I have the game set to 1 stage fertilizing) and I never had to fertilize again after mowing.

When I was picking up grass last night, I noticed that the yield was really low. Checking on the map showed that the field was not fertilized anymore. I have not tested the next mowing yet (will do so tonight).

Edit: Yes, mowing completely removes the fertilization from a grass field.
Last edited by Keldin on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platform=PC
shynung

Post by shynung »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Einböck Pneumaticstar weeder, Helper AI
- Issue: Helper AI will sow on first pass, but will not sow after it gets to the field's edge and starts another pass
- Single- or Multiplayer: single, on Goldcrest map
- Steps to reproduce: Get a tractor with Pneumaticstar attached, unfold weeder, turn on sower, hire helper. Wait until helper finishes first pass and turns around for another pass - weeder would not sow.
McSimm

Post by McSimm »

Drmattymd wrote: You could just pull under the loadout going in the other direction, that way you wouldn't extend that far
Thanks for the idea, that may help, will try it.
Melody
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Melody »

McSimm wrote: Thanks for the answer, that's true and will work.
But it's still pain as you have to be very careful each time - the operation can't be undone, no popup dialog there - immediate begin of the process and unwanted money loss, then you will have to unload the seed from the tipper somewhere in order to try to repeat refill.
(Especially it ruins the game fun when you drive with cabin view)

Anyway, is that ok to actually be able to buy the seed this way straight into the tipper, not only into the sawing bunkers?
(I just was sure it is a game mistake). If it is intentional then hardly can be fixed without map change.

But I've never experienced such problem since FS-15 until this patch FS17v1.4, and got it twice in a row after the update.
Could it be related to the new truck "Lizard TX 415 Barrelcore" (which I also tried the first time)
(While the tipper is the same as I always use)

Still hope that your best team will come up with some solution.
It's a minor design flaw of the map combined with the lack of a prompt when filling a seeder, indeed. Also the 2 texts "Select refill" and "Start refilling", if I recall correctly, are a bit misleading. I'm afraid we can't fix that anymore for Sosnovka, but we'll keep it in mind for the future :)
And yes, it's intended that you can fill seeds in the tipper. You could drive to a field with it and unload it with a shovel into the seeder, so you don't have to carry any seed pallets to the field. The same works with fertilizer.
Graphic Designer @ GIANTS Software
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

Melody, any chance the new update will come before the 14th?
ReubyJuice

Post by ReubyJuice »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Horsch Pronto 9 DC
- Issue: Hired worker would not seed soybeans directly into harvested field, required cultivation. Did not try other seed types. Did not try seeding manually. Could be an issue with all seed types and the seeder rather than the worker.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single player
- Steps to reproduce: Attempt to hire a worker to seed soybeans into a field in the "harvested" state - worker drives as if seeding but the field state does not change.
Tutorials and roleplay at youtube.com/reubyjuice and FS streams at twitch.tv/reubyjuice
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Horsch Maestro 12 SW
- Issue: Too much fertilizer and too little of seeds(2000 l of seeds and 7000 l of fertilizer). It should be other way around.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single player
- Steps to reproduce: Just fill this sowing machine.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
jsmid6

Post by jsmid6 »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Krone BigX 580 w/Easyflow 300S
- Issue: Forage harvester picks up hay as grass
- Steps to reproduce: Mow,tedder,windrow then pick up the Hay rows with the forage harvester, when it goes into the trailer it's turned into grass instead of hay. It's showing as the lighter green color when it's still on the ground.