Help with malformed Cow Manure Heap

1t5_Luc1f3r

Help with malformed Cow Manure Heap

Post by 1t5_Luc1f3r »

Hi to all,

I am wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I am having with my Cow Manure Heap, I have made a map for my own use and everything on it works fine except the Cow Manure Heap, the heap is malformed and doesn't allow me to load to vehicles properly.

I have tried to fix it by deleting the existing manureheap and importing from the default map goldcrest but it still becomes malformed, has anyone got any ideas or encountered this before, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
BlurredUpload

Re: Help with malformed Cow Manure Heap

Post by BlurredUpload »

I am no clever kid for mapping, but I believe the place where you have placed the manure pile may be above a object, you may want to check for any invisible items there.

I currently have no clue myself, but I believe that's the case. If you're the map maker, and the map started completely flat, I don't know. I recommend checking for viruses, or anything that you yourself have no clue about. I would love to help as much as I can but I can't seeming as I am not very bright with map making and malformed slurry.
1t5_Luc1f3r

Re: Help with malformed Cow Manure Heap

Post by 1t5_Luc1f3r »

I would like to thank you, your post made me look at my map again and it was the ground beneath the cowstable prefab, it was submerged too much, not an invisible object, I levelled the ground off and everything is perfect :)