LOOK AT THIS NEW DLC I DISCOVERED

mackintosh

Re: LOOK AT THIS NEW DLC I DISCOVERED

Post by mackintosh »

The listing isn't fake. It's popping up all over the place now. Even as far as South Africa.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

This is good news. If this turns out and we get a big map, I'll have to split my time between CPF and the big stuff.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Whats this preview on facebook? Cant find it
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

PaulDuPouy wrote:
Zetor9145 wrote: So I wouldn't know what to do actually farming then, Please explain what you mean.

Ok I don't live in the US Not that matters....Just the point is yes those huge fields would bore me to death. Over here in the UK we do have big fields but Biggest I suppose I have dealt with is 40-50 is acres. And for the record I was sat in tractors with my dad aged around 7, driving them at 10, left school at 16 straight in to farming and driving and operating tractors and machinery, Left farming to drive HEAVY construction plant....You do know what Heavy construction plant is????. Had 20 years or so of this and working for Agri contractors and farmers in between and now I drive Trucks for a living.

So yeah I might have a IDEA of what I am talking about.
Ehh, you took that a bit the wrong way from intended, the gist is I was attempting to point out is that these larger fields take far more time. When they are huge squares or rectangles they also get repetitive, but I still like them better than screwy angle fields that are about the size of my yard.
Haha Sorry Paul.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Sorry it came off the way it did, wasn't the intention.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

fenixguy wrote:This is good news. If this turns out and we get a big map, I'll have to split my time between CPF and the big stuff.
Even if the Big Bud DLC is real, they likely won't be adding a map to it. If there is a map coming for this game it's likely going to be closer to the fall and with more equipment than 11 pieces. Still I wouldn't mind having Big Bud.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I have emailed Giants about this, should here something soon
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

jenna_q wrote:Even if the Big Bud DLC is real, they likely won't be adding a map to it. If there is a map coming for this game it's likely going to be closer to the fall and with more equipment than 11 pieces. Still I wouldn't mind having Big Bud.
I'll be fine with a big mod map too. Doesn't have to be from Giants. I may just try out good ole Sosnovka. *thumbsup*

Anything wide open with some BIG equipment.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

all of this could be an elaborate hoax perpetrated by Giants... just sayin. It sure is generating conversation

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah I don't think that this DLC is fake either, just saw it on the German Amazon, but different date: https://www.amazon.de/Landwirtschafts-S ... 17+Big+Bud

Already ready for pre-order... this date says December 31, 2017, which sounds about right for their Official Expansion #1 with a map included. Most likely, if this DLC releases sometime between October and December, we should expect a map to come with it. Keep your fingers crossed everyone! :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I sure wouldn't be putting out any cash until its confirmed by Giants. :hmm:
PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Yeah I don't think that this DLC is fake either, just saw it on the German Amazon, but different date: https://www.amazon.de/Landwirtschafts-S ... 17+Big+Bud

Already ready for pre-order... this date says December 31, 2017, which sounds about right for their Official Expansion #1 with a map included. Most likely, if this DLC releases sometime between October and December, we should expect a map to come with it. Keep your fingers crossed everyone! :D
However giants dont work during the holidays
Guil

Post by Guil »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Yeah I don't think that this DLC is fake either, just saw it on the German Amazon, but different date: https://www.amazon.de/Landwirtschafts-S ... 17+Big+Bud

FS15 gold was released towards the end of October. Future release dates are usually way off. Look at this for fs18. https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B01MZDTI3 ... SY340_QL65
Guil

Post by Guil »

eric21

Post by eric21 »

So its official, wow so we will get big seeders and equipment!!!