Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Smith Modding

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Smith Modding »

We can make the look like a Ford or Peterbilt... but for consoles we have to rename it Lizard
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

MOEJOE wrote:I would like to see some gooseneck trailers and truck mods and name brand trucks, semi trucks to for xbox one please.
Black Sheep Modding is making 2 semi's one should be coming very soon its the BSM 950 Legende than he is also making the BSM 850 which is day cab version of the BSM 950 Legende which I'm honestly more excited about because in my town our farms only use day cab trucks and I'd love to have a more powerful American Day cab truck in the game but I would love to see more pickup trucks added to the game like a big diesel truck that would be awesome to see a single cab version of a ram 3500 dually just being called lizard due to FS17 not having rights for dodge
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya when ever I see a sleeper cab with a grain trailer I think it just looks weird
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Guil

Post by Guil »

When work is tight any transport job will do.
hookitandbookit

Post by hookitandbookit »

Cabre_01 wrote:
hookitandbookit wrote:I would love a "sleep trough the night" mod. My char need some rest:)
if ur on pc, download seasons mod. it would allow u to sleep through the night. if on console the only solution i see is increasing the speed of time and leaving it for a few minutes
Thank you!
Goertzy89

Post by Goertzy89 »

could someone make a windrower that you can hook up a baler behind it for console. it would make baling way easier.
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

I would love if a modder could add a square body chevy to console obviously under the name lizard since their is no licencing to chevy on console but that would be cool to to see a single cab long bed fleet side and a crew cab long bed dually it would also be cool to see options like Small block 350, Big block 454, 6.2 Detroit Diesel
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I would play fs17 more regular on XBOX ONE S if there was a mud mod , a claas ( If possible ) , a map of Poland, a scania ( If possible ) , a holdable strimmer , the honey milk mod , a audi for a car with tow bar and follow me compatible for console .j

I apriceate modders who read this and even more apreaceation if they make these MODS for xbox

:biggrin2: :this: :chinese: :smileynew:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Licensing and scripting...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

redglasses wrote:Licensing and scripting...
does the tow bar require scripting cause it seemms like such an easy mods that could be so useful for console i'm not a modder so I have no idea on mods
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I don't think it's has scripts, I think it's just a bar with two different attached joints
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

SRT Hellcat15 wrote:
redglasses wrote:Licensing and scripting...
does the tow bar require scripting cause it seemms like such an easy mods that could be so useful for console i'm not a modder so I have no idea on mods
Agreed! That would be realy useful!
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Carter345

Post by Carter345 »

redglasses wrote:Ya when ever I see a sleeper cab with a grain trailer I think it just looks weird
The only reason a lot of people have them where i am at is they ride nicer when they are empty and they are cheaper when you buy them used
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Smith Modding wrote:I don't think it's has scripts, I think it's just a bar with two different attached joints
I think It'd be super useful on console, when a tractor and/or combine gets stuck, pull er out!
newhollandfendt

Post by newhollandfendt »

I would like to see a Kverneland ts-drill 6m sowing machine in the 3 point hitch.