[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

canadafarms

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by canadafarms »

UNSE RANGER wrote:
Lisertan wrote:You are always welcome to voice your opinions and I try my best to answer :)
Is it possible that we could get a mod similar to the (SX 210 ITRunner) mod that would really be great for the small maps or even the small farmers
Giants do not make the mods that are discussed in this thread so how can he tell you if it's possible to make it??

This is supposed to be an INFORMATION THREAD for mods that are being tested! Not a Q&A thread and not a mod request thread!

Good idea Lisertan but you need to delete this and start over and keep it locked like the announcement threads. People can't read or can't understand how this was supposed to work so that's the only way.
PS4
Natearador

Post by Natearador »

What's honestly ******** is pc guys get all of the best mods. While we can't even have mods lie john Deere. We have to wait for 2 weeks to get a good mod
Cyborgmp22

Post by Cyborgmp22 »

Can u guys try to bring in work trucks for the ps4 and different things instead of all these sheds and bring in small traillers for trucks and flatbed traillers ans more forest equipment
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Cyborgmp22 wrote:Can u guys try to bring in work trucks for the ps4 and different things instead of all these sheds and bring in small traillers for trucks and flatbed traillers ans more forest equipment
Do yourself a favour and spend some time reading on the forum so you might better understand how mods and modding work. Giants don't make the mods so they have no control over what people make and submit. THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR MOD REQUESTS!!!
PS4
mosko war

Post by mosko war »

This is for GIANT ,,,, ??? Why do not come more mods as harvesters the newest as the chalinger are marks that if they handle I do not understand why they do not rise those mods nuvos tractors case, fendt chalinger etc there many things already more new I hope they put something better like machinery instead of tools you are Already there many trucks lol true good things do not messs of mods ,,,,, please giants put combine mods thanks
mosko war

Post by mosko war »

:search: This is for GIANT ,,,, ??? Why do not come more mods as harvesters the newest as the chalinger are marks that if they handle I do not understand why they do not rise those mods nuvos tractors case, fendt chalinger etc there many things already more new I hope they put something better like machinery instead of tools you are Already there many trucks lol true good things do not messs of mods ,,,,, please giants put combine mods thanks
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

manosaurus wrote:I second or third the idea to delete and lock this thread.... all these day 1 single posters. Lisertan use only.
I agree. I hope this would be done.
It is becoming harder to keep track of the actual updates on mods.
PS5 / FS22
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

RODHA wrote:
manosaurus wrote:I second or third the idea to delete and lock this thread.... all these day 1 single posters. Lisertan use only.
Just read the first post
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Hey there,

a quick update on the post :)

I'll keep this one open overf the weekend and I will create a new one on Monday. The new one will get daily updates (Monday to Friday of course) and it will show what's in testing on PC and on Console. I'll lock the thread and pin it to the top of the forum for everyone to see. That should help keeping track of what's going on :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Lisertan wrote:Hey there,

a quick update on the post :)

I'll keep this one open overf the weekend and I will create a new one on Monday. The new one will get daily updates (Monday to Friday of course) and it will show what's in testing on PC and on Console. I'll lock the thread and pin it to the top of the forum for everyone to see. That should help keeping track of what's going on :)
This is a really good idea. Thank you for doing this! *thumbsup* *thumbsup* (double thumbs up!)
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

In testing for console:

Penta DB50 by Bengt Sæther Org
CSZ set by DD ModPassion Org
Semi-Tipper 70000/6 by Black Sheep Modding
Pig Food Silo

In testing for PC:

ITRunner Bale- und Logcontainer by Tom Talsky Org
CSZ set by DD ModPassion Org
American Outback big bud
Fuel Storage by Team FSI Modding
Górale by Rafał Jaskulski Org
Farmtech Durus 2000
Renault Magnum ITR
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Davo79 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
Just read the first post
I've read it don't worry.
And it is none of your business.
PS5 / FS22
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

I thought the American Outback big bud was SUPPOSED to be for consoles?!?!?!?!?
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

RODHA wrote:
Davo79 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
Just read the first post
If you've read the first post and continued to just the first one you wouldn't need to read all the rest. Be thankful it's getting updates and quit complaining. Nobody says you have to read the whole thread. And I'll decide what is and isn't my business.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Davo79 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
Davo79 wrote: Just read the first post
If you've read the first post and continued to just the first one you wouldn't need to read all the rest. Be thankful it's getting updates and quit complaining. Nobody says you have to read the whole thread. And I'll decide what is and isn't my business.
As I've said it is none of your business
PS5 / FS22