[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

cr41g_1965

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Dogface wrote: Could you lock the announcement thread and have a second discussion thread. That way we can more easily see when there is testing news.

Excellent thread. We all appreciate any communication for the devs.
I suggested this already as well...and leave it open only to Lisertan...so the great unwashed can stop with their inane querries

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

I'll do that with the next thread I create :)

I aim to start fresh on Monday.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

We just finished testing the following mods:
  • The Thornton Farm
  • An update for "Flatbed Low Loader" by Desperados
  • And a new mod von Blacksheep Modding: Joskin KTP 22/50)
They will be live in a few minutes as of this post.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

i like this thread it keeps us more informed of whats coming and is in testing at the current time
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

Will u guys be testing the fireplace mod by desperados for consoles anytime in the future?
Ps4 player
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Battousaid1 wrote:Will u guys be testing the fireplace mod by desperados for consoles anytime in the future?
These questions are hard to answer for me at the moment. I don't want to keep bothering QA with questions, as these guys work hard already and the last thing they need is a CM jumping around them demanding answers. That's why I said: No worries, if a mod has been submitted, then we will test it eventually.

I'll look for options to provide info about the mods queued for testing, but I can't promise to find a solution for that without QA killing me :D
Community Manager

Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Great to see console mod update news. Thanks for that Lisertan.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
mudflap

Post by mudflap »

So its great that you make this list but this tells me that giants have a clear priority towards consoles. PC modding for farm sim is DYING and the giants modhub is what is going to save it. Please don't forget about your PC brothers and sisters.
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

mudflap wrote:So its great that you make this list but this tells me that giants have a clear priority towards consoles. PC modding for farm sim is DYING and the giants modhub is what is going to save it. Please don't forget about your PC brothers and sisters.
Oh no worries, the only reason why we have a console thread but no PC thread is, that it's not always that obvious what happens on console. PC players have an easier time getting mods if you think about it. There are way more mods for PC than for console and that's not going to change in the foreseeable future for various reasons. We have no intentions whatsoever to slow down on PC, but I wanted to provide more visibility for console players, as they have to rely 100% on us publishing the mods.
Community Manager

mudflap

Post by mudflap »

fair enough. Just thought I'd voice my opinions. Glad to see giants interacting with the community so closely.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

mudflap wrote:So its great that you make this list but this tells me that giants have a clear priority towards consoles. PC modding for farm sim is DYING and the giants modhub is what is going to save it. Please don't forget about your PC brothers and sisters.
Lets not turn this into a war. Yes this thread is about consoles however its for both
CChase

Post by CChase »

Is the American outback update being tested yet and is it for consoles??
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

You are always welcome to voice your opinions and I try my best to answer :)
Community Manager

darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

Dont know if this is the right place for this but wth. Is their a midwest usa map that can be tested because its all euro maps and we only really have one true american and one semi american map something with hige fields would be nice especially with the big bud coming out
Ps4 player
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I second or third the idea to delete and lock this thread.... all these day 1 single posters. Lisertan use only.

But in the defense of most of the others on here it's the first time we've actually gotten steady responses and interaction with Giants so they seem to be scrambling to ask anything and everything they can.