MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Neilyboy1

MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Post by Neilyboy1 »

Has anyone seen the massive mod pack by blacksheep modding, seriously these guys mods should be implemented into the game, more of this for console please! And some of the tractors that are currently available to PC users would be great for us.
Pensarethebest

Re: MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Post by Pensarethebest »

They are porting it to console.
FS 22 and loving it.
Neilyboy1

Post by Neilyboy1 »

Aw superb! You are doing a fantastic job buddy! Keep it up
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

They are great. My only complaint is the euro decals and licence plates. You don't see those in North America. Really wish they made those an option.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

Thank you. How are the license plates in america on the old tractors? (Good idea a choice of license plate choice.)
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:Thank you. How are the license plates in america on the old tractors? (Good idea a choice of license plate choice.)
In the US and Canada, tractors or equipment do not require any licence plates at all.

As I understand in Europe, you guys have the licence plate, the speed limit sticker and the red and white striped hazard signs. The only thing required as far as signage in North America is a slow moving sign like this.

Thanks for all you hard work. The pack is basically DLC quality. This is only a small nit pick, as I like to have my equipment as close as possible to what I see in my area :biggrin2: .

What I would really like to see for FS19, is Giants to have each piece of equipment have the option to be equipped for either Europe or North America. Some of the equipment in game has the euro hazard signs and some has the American Slow Moving sign.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Slow moving vehicle
In the United States and Canada an individual vehicle, a vehicle which is being towed, or caravans of vehicles, which are unable to reach a maximum speed of 65 kilometres an hour (40 miles per hour) are required by law to display a special reflective emblem sign at the rear of the vehicle or vehicles, or on the rear vehicle in the caravan.

The sign appears essentially as the image below, as a "cut" triangle consisting of a triangle with the corners cut off in red, as a border surrounding an orange uncut triangle in the center, The United States Department of Transportation as well as the various Canadian provinces, have established regulations that dictate the minimum required size of the sign, Vehicles which are merely crossing a road, such as a tractor going from one field directly to another at a 90 degree angle from the road, are not required to display the sign.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Thank you for you mods Blacksheep, you guys are awesome!!!
PS4 Farmer
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

OK thanks for this information, it will be on the upgrade ;)
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

you guys are the best modders, no sheep poop!
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

Don't forget that in most states and provinces in Canada also require a beacon light that is visible 360 * and seen at a distance of minimum 1/4 kilometre. These laws have only passed in most locals by maybe 2-3 years now. In Ontario Canada by 2019 every single farm/Construction vehicle will require a minimum of a 1000 lumen or 12 joule or 35,0000 candela power beacon regardless of where or what it is doing in conjunction with any public access roadway. I know this is off topic a bit but I sit on a volunteer regulatory commmity for road and highway safety.
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:OK thanks for this information, it will be on the upgrade ;)
Thank you, you're the best :biggrin2:
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Whenever the MF pack gets to consoles my BSM Old Stream Farm will feel like a whole new game. Cant hardly wait. I hope you pc guys are enjoying it as much as i hope to be.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

That map, those machines, might need to call in sick a few days
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:OK thanks for this information, it will be on the upgrade ;)
Thank You very much BsM you guys are amazing :biggrin2: *thumbsup*