Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ntw1986

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by Ntw1986 »

Add silage and mixed ration i believe
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Added chaff and total mix ration (cow food). Fixed a couple small tesxture issues.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Yessssss finally I can store my tmr, now I'll just make it in bulk
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

redglasses wrote:Yessssss finally I can store my tmr, now I'll just make it in bulk
Crossing my fingers. It's in console decision. So I'm hoping they give it the green light soon.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

It says pending release. Whatever that means lol.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:It says pending release. Whatever that means lol.
Why does your silo show as a sell point? Does it charge to store goods like GCV train stations?Or just the daily maintenance? Great mod,Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

Ok looks like the update is live
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Why does your silo show as a sell point? Does it charge to store goods like GCV train stations?Or just the daily maintenance? Great mod,Thanks.
Odd it's showing up as a sellpoint taco. I just loaded the update on my Xbox to look at it. I think it's doing this because I have it selected to show up on the pda. The reason I selected to do so is because it allows you to see and select the icon then spawn to it directly like other icons. For example fields, animals, sellponts. I'll dig into the mod again however it should only charge you maintenance not storage cost.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Odd it's showing up as a sellpoint taco. I just loaded the update on my Xbox to look at it. I think it's doing this because I have it selected to show up on the pda. The reason I selected to do so is because it allows you to see and select the icon then spawn to it directly like other icons. For example fields, animals, sellponts. I'll dig into the mod again however it should only charge you maintenance not storage cost.
I dont have anything in it yet. Was just curious.This is great for old Smokey.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ya it showed up as a sell point for me to, but that was before the update
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Okay, so I'm late to the party. I downloaded the silo when it went live the first time, but my cows had plenty of food until this morning. I hadn't read it here yet, so I didn't know the mixer would only take one crop at a time. So, now I have a silo full of hay, straw, and silage and I still have to empty the silage onto the ground and shovel it. I guess I'll get a conveyor tonight to make it easier.

Sort of on topic: Is there any way to convert grass bales back to loose grass? I have a bunch baled up and wanted to put them in the silo but I can't figure out a way to do it. I may just wind up wrapping them to make silage, then load them in the silo with the feed mixer.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

fenixguy wrote:Okay, so I'm late to the party. I downloaded the silo when it went live the first time, but my cows had plenty of food until this morning. I hadn't read it here yet, so I didn't know the mixer would only take one crop at a time. So, now I have a silo full of hay, straw, and silage and I still have to empty the silage onto the ground and shovel it. I guess I'll get a conveyor tonight to make it easier.

Sort of on topic: Is there any way to convert grass bales back to loose grass? I have a bunch baled up and wanted to put them in the silo but I can't figure out a way to do it. I may just wind up wrapping them to make silage, then load them in the silo with the feed mixer.
I can't think of a way to get grass bales back to loose form. Unfortunately I don't think there are any food mixers that will take grass. I haven't been able to get the time to see if I can get the silo to accept bales.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

bdbssb wrote:
fenixguy wrote:Okay, so I'm late to the party. I downloaded the silo when it went live the first time, but my cows had plenty of food until this morning. I hadn't read it here yet, so I didn't know the mixer would only take one crop at a time. So, now I have a silo full of hay, straw, and silage and I still have to empty the silage onto the ground and shovel it. I guess I'll get a conveyor tonight to make it easier.

I can't think of a way to get grass bales back to loose form. Unfortunately I don't think there are any food mixers that will take grass. I haven't been able to get the time to see if I can get the silo to accept bales.
My vote is wrap them lol
empato

Post by empato »

If you load the Göweil LT Master, there is a function added with which you can manually open a bale again. If you are close to a bale, a knife symbol will appear and with "R" or "N" (just not sure which key, but it`s shown in the F1 help menu) the bale can be opened again.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

bdbssb wrote:My vote is wrap them lol
After I get these cows fed, that's probably what'll happen if I have any left over. I hate that Giants makes us feed fresh grass separate from the other food. That's why they're in a pasture! :zunge: Anyway, next big grass harvest, I'll store it in the silo. Thanks for this mod! *thumbsup*
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!