Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bdbssb

Re: Forage And Chips Silo By: Bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

This is next
BBCode Thumbnail: Image
One tanker for filling with fuel and filling equipment, the other for all liquids. The storage holds liquid manure, digestate, liquid fertilizer, fuel, and water. Capacity of 1 million.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Massive thanks for the Forage & Chips Silo Bdbssb, it is a superb mod and extremely useful. Your latest proposal is very timely as I was just looking for a water tank placeable for PS4 and there doesn't seem to be anything available currently, so a big thumbs up from me.

My one polite request would be for a silo for wood chips only to place by the sawmill for that single purpose. The current mod would of course work fine, just seems a bit of a waste having capacity for all the other products which I'd never use there. Thanks again and keep up the great work.
bdbssb

Post by bdbssb »

FarmerJimbob wrote:Massive thanks for the Forage & Chips Silo Bdbssb, it is a superb mod and extremely useful. Your latest proposal is very timely as I was just looking for a water tank placeable for PS4 and there doesn't seem to be anything available currently, so a big thumbs up from me.

My one polite request would be for a silo for wood chips only to place by the sawmill for that single purpose. The current mod would of course work fine, just seems a bit of a waste having capacity for all the other products which I'd never use there. Thanks again and keep up the great work.
I think there is a wood chip storage out there already. The advantage of haveing a silo that holds multiple filltypes is that u have the capacity available to you when u pull up the load menu. With a single filltype it begins filling immediately with no drop menu, you can only see your storage by opening the sell price menu and looking on top. If you were to have more than one building, it adds them together so u wouldn't know how much is in each. Hope that made sense.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

No dedicated wood chip storage for consoles, sadly (unless I'm missing it). However, I appreciate what you are saying about the multiple fill types advantage and overall it is absolutely better having the all-in-one silo that you have created. I was just thinking that having a single product silo with a larger capacity possible (realistically) in that same footprint would be useful for wood chips as I would likely store a lot at a time and have it near the sawmill where I have no call for other product storage (my GCV game is on hard mode so I typically have to wait quite a while for a decent price to sell chips at).

The issue of not knowing what quantity of product is stored where is already prevalent in my game since I have the BsM grain storage and the in-game silo both contributing to the totals I see in the pricing screen. I try to follow basic 'rules' of what I keep where in order to keep track but frequently end up at the wrong silo trying to fill a tipper with product to sell!

Thanks for the reply anyway. I'm looking forward to trying out your Grass Be Gone mod.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

ok for the grass be gone am I doing something wrong. because on PS4 all I see is white square with red X. Can't sell it. I even restarted the game. and still same thing. any Help Please.
Last edited by lefe1 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

You sell it I think, then you have no grass
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:You sell it I think, then you have no grass
you can't sell it. I'm glad i'm doing this on my test farm :biggrin2:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Bdbssb himself said to sell it
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

bdbssb wrote:This is next
One tanker for filling with fuel and filling equipment, the other for all liquids. The storage holds liquid manure, digestate, liquid fertilizer, fuel, and water. Capacity of 1 million.
Nice.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

but what i'm saying there is no button to sell it. on ps4 you hit the x button to sell stuff. there is no x button that shows up to sell it.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Oh, Idk then Lefe. Sorry about that.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Hes right Fred.If you buy more than one you cant sell them on PS4.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

What if you buy one, place it, sell it, rinse and repeat, would that work?
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

TacoFarmer wrote:Hes right Fred.If you buy more than one you cant sell them on PS4.
So if I only buy 1 it will work.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:Hes right Fred.If you buy more than one you cant sell them on PS4.
So if I only buy 1 it will work.
Yeh.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.