Grain Storage needs to be changed-mod idea

p0wd3rp1l0t

Grain Storage needs to be changed-mod idea

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

The current grain storage system really for the lack of a better term, *censored*. Stock silo setup, you can store 100,000l of each crop in the silos, but you can place another silo, doubling storage for each crop to 200,000. So for arguments sake, let's say each silo held 100,000l(large silo) and you started with 4 silos, you would have a total of 400,000l of storage capacity. If you placed an additional silo, that would increase your storage to 500,000, but you can only place one crop per silo. I feel like a huge farm investment is the crop storage setup and that if the storage system incorporated something like I have described, it would push large scale farming into scenarios where there spending huge amounts of money on crop storage facilities. its just an idea. now i havent scoured all the mod websites, but i havent heard or seen anything like this. let me know your thoughts
Gaming PC
DarrenK

Re: Grain Storage needs to be changed-mod idea

Post by DarrenK »

That's already available via placeable grain bins and augers. GIANTS took a small step with this for 17 as you mentioned. Hopefully they'll go the rest of the way next year.