Black sheep modding thread #2

TacoFarmer

Re: Black sheep modding thread #2

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rider of Rohan,what news from the Mark?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jballak9197

Re: MF combine

Post by Jballak9197 »

Beanbrother wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm Anyone else have a problem with the old MF combine unloading into the black sheep hooklift? I have had problems with that combine also not unloading into other mods. Thanks PS4
The MF27 Combine has problems unloading with a few of the tippers and a few of the auger wagons.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Stu B wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm
Darthal1979 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 pm When is the new 902 packfrom Black Sheep coming out it has been teased for months whats the ETA?
Can you see it in modhub?
Can you download it?

No?

Well guess what, its not AVAILABLE! Jeez its not rocket science, its not trying to cure cancer....

So sick of people bitching and whining "should keep us informed" "should employ more staff" "they take too many holidays"

Try growing up and living in the real world. Its a game. These people have lives and agendas that dont involve me or you. They are not here to serve us. If you dont like it save your pocket money up for a week or two and buy something else.

There is a vein of poison running through this board that needs addressing.

You are not entitled to anything.

Be grateful for what we have.

AMEN!!! Although, I've been tickled pick and laughing my but off at all the things some of these guys posts. Then when the mods for the week were wooden crates... Ah its too much.
Last edited by Jballak9197 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
markare

Post by markare »

Does it matter what the mod is???. A mod is a mod no matter what it is. Just be thankful we get any. Jeez
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

awesome black sheep keep up the great work
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 pm
Thanks lefe1 for the update. Im itching to get this,but I will happily play thru the next few days without it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

me to
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

Logger 34 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:31 pm I'm thinking of live streaming on mixer of me logging on spectical island at 3:00 PM this evening I'm probably going to do a long stream
Sorry but I'd much rather watch my buddy who's a master logger in the real world he can make machines move very quickly
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^No one said you had to watch his stream
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I logged for 15 years in the real world don't tell me I don't know how to log you don't even know me I grew up around logging my whole life i was running a cable skidder at 14 yrs old at least I grew up in world where if you don't have nothing nice to say then keep your dam mouth shut comments like this is why I'm not posting anymore stuff on hear anymore I was done last night when I was told I should be ashamed of my self when I do donate to cancer every time I get the chance to this isn't anything against you red and pigking everybody who logs in real life is master logger and people say I should be ashamed of my self at least I now to be polite until last night and then i read pigkings comment if you don't want watch the stream then watch it i could care less like I said if you don't have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut stop trying to all big in front of everyone on hear it makes you look like an ass now I'm done red nonights of this is twords you and on the cancer thing I lost my dad and grandma in one week do to cancer and recently my best friend is grew up with past away do to cancer so I do donate to this stuff every time I get the chance so I'm not ashamed of my self and I rated all the mods a 5 star i dont know why I'm even posting this no one will read it anyway. Sorry for getting off topic but I'm tired of all the bs so since i dont know nothing about logging i will go back to playing on my console by my self see ya I'm outta here
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I ment if you don't want to watch the stream then don't care
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm confused if this was pointed at me, I was trying to help you
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Pretty sure that was pointed at PigKing
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

It wasn't you red I owe everybody and apology it wasn’t right of me to lose my temper I was having a really bad week thear was no need to take it out on you guys that usually ant how I am it really wasn't anybody it was me so sorry every buddy it is just a game we are all trying to accomplish the same thing thear isn't a wrong way to play it . I just wanted every buddy to know that especially you red sorry I wasn't mad at you