Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Gimli54

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Gimli54 »

17 was on sale with the premium for under 30 dollars on the PlayStation store not long ago
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Microsoft confirms support for mods, there is no date yet but confirm that open support for mods
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Farm-war wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:58 pm Microsoft confirms support for mods, there is no date yet but confirm that open support for mods
If I remember correctly both Sony&Microsoft need support mods (outside of modhub) or it doesnt effect FS series. Someone asked it long timeago and answer was that both or nothing. I assume you mean consoles.
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

Lukeash wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 am cant wait for it to come out the graphics are great and the details so awesome
Where have you seen gameplay graphics?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The in-game graphics from the screenshots, he never mentioned gameplay
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Ragman wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:57 pm
Farm-war wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:58 pm Microsoft confirms support for mods, there is no date yet but confirm that open support for mods
If I remember correctly both Sony&Microsoft need support mods (outside of modhub) or it doesnt effect FS series. Someone asked it long timeago and answer was that both or nothing. I assume you mean consoles.
if not, but the xbox console is what was said in E3 the program is called Xbox Community Content taken from central Windows also found this note I'll leave it for you to read, Soon we will receive official news about mods on Xbox One, for now we can only have patience and wait for the company to make this new option for the console a reality. We also remind you that this year Xbox One can receive support for keyboard and mouse:
Microsoft wants that Xbox One is the best platform to play, and therefore according to an internal leak that comes from Windows Central, informs that they are focusing on more games of this console to receive support for mods.

For readers who do not know, mods are usually modifications that apply to many PC games and are usually created by the community of fans of the title in question and can be things as varied as maps, accessories, weapons, skins and Other functions that are usually used to modify the game. Some of the most famous are those that increase the graphic quality of GTA V, for example. Among the games that already have support for mods on Xbox One we have Cities Skylines, Fallout 4 or Skyrim Special Edition. The mods on Xbox One, depending on the filtering and internal documents, can be found directly in a new section of Xbox Store, located in the menu of the console, so they will be a priori easier to find and we can see them in detail before downloading them. According to Windows Central, after the summer the Xbox Community Content will arrive, a new tool that will make it easier for creators to access and publish the mods. Developers will have the opportunity to monetize or not, depending on the content since it is not the same to create a skin or a new campaign alternative to the main one.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Guil

Post by Guil »

That little snippet at the end spells trouble,
Developers will have the opportunity to monetize or not
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

lol, that means it wouldn't be mods anymore...
Mods are free user/community created content.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Guil wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:38 am That little snippet at the end spells trouble,
Developers will have the opportunity to monetize or not
:confusednew: very true guil, but according to the decision of each creator of the game if it will allow them to be free or payment is not yet clearly known, according to a project as the keyboard and mouse support in xbox console is not
rptr777

Post by rptr777 »

Would really love to see a follow me feature brought to the console version of fs19 and some smarter helpers. They are annoying to watch in the console versions right now.
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

rptr777 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:47 pm Would really love to see a follow me feature brought to the console version of fs19 and some smarter helpers. They are annoying to watch in the console versions right now.
Follow me is certainly a great mod and I hope they add it for you console guys. It's a massive time saver when going to a field that needs multiple pieces of equipment.

And I second the bit about helpers, even on PC with the AI extension mod they leave alot to be desired. I wish you could just assign a helper to a field and job and have it do everything including getting all the equipment.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I know even the mobile version used to have a simple command where you would honk your horn and the ai would unload you,even that would be a step up.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It would be dissapointing if FS got a creation club style mod system similar to fallout 4. Im all for modders getting paid for thier time and effor but FO4 system is not how to do it.
Last edited by livesea72 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
W1der

Post by W1der »

Stonecutter wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 pm
rptr777 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:47 pm Would really love to see a follow me feature brought to the console version of fs19 and some smarter helpers. They are annoying to watch in the console versions right now.
Follow me is certainly a great mod and I hope they add it for you console guys. It's a massive time saver when going to a field that needs multiple pieces of equipment.

And I second the bit about helpers, even on PC with the AI extension mod they leave alot to be desired. I wish you could just assign a helper to a field and job and have it do everything including getting all the equipment.
There is already a mod for this (PC only) ... it is included in the "creator tools" ...
Just select a field and what you want on it ... bam ... finished!
The only thing missing is the next step ... a button that also sells the crop on the field and adds the money to your account.
I guess there is already a mod for this also ... "money cheat".

I just wonder what you want to do with all the time you saved on this? :hmm:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

W1der wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:46 pm
Stonecutter wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 pm

There is already a mod for this (PC only) ... it is included in the "creator tools" ...
Just select a field and what you want on it ... bam ... finished!
I've tried that, but in the process it went way beyond the actual field and pretty much ruined a chunk of the map since it wouldn't let me do anything with the crops growing outside the actual field.