Lone oak update

HowDoYouDo

Re: Lone oak update

Post by HowDoYouDo »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:21 pm Thank you Farmer. I really appreciate your genuine comments. It's great to see how much enjoyment and gameplay time you've got out of the map already.

As for the merged fields. The fields south and south east of the main farm yard can all be ploughed together. So the field would run from Lone Oak farm south alongside the gravel road all the way to the southern edge of the map. Then all the way to Hollister Cold Root crop sell point and along to the Taco Stand and back towards Lone Oak farm. That 1 joined field I believe would be around 120 acres ingame.

If you explore the map any fields which only have grass (no weeds) and dirt tracks can be ploughed together. There are several other field combinations possible across the whole map.
I should have spent more time in my other post giving you adulation but I did not. To echo farmer, thank you for this map. Your attention to detail has not gone unnoticed and has breathed new life into FS 17 for me. Thank you.
firedircontrol

Post by firedircontrol »

This map is fantastic, I’ve logged over 850 hours on gcv and this is the first mod map I truly enjoy playing, I’ve already got 12 hours on loan oak farm since Saturday afternoon and on day 2. Great job bulletbill for a awesome map
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Farmer216 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:21 pm Any chance the trick you used to make the doors close could be used to open Taco Farmers food cart? (I roleplay eating lunch there anyway)
Are you the one that got food poisoning,had explosive diarrhea,puked in your truck,called the health department and gor me shut down???
Dont worry I still sell food on the sly.
Come to the back door and knock 37 times then yell Taco its ok im not with ICE!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .