Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Daviss42

Re: Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Post by Daviss42 »

@Rodha - I did try to do that as I was cautious about exiting as I had seen the great demand at greenhouse 1 but it doesn't come up blue like any other building when it's got great demand so I was unable to see if if had gone or not and now I'm locked out :(
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Wish I would’ve read that sooner just got locked out of my second save! Didn’t notice if there was a great demand.
iwan073

Re: Slurry

Post by iwan073 »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:54 pm I'll try this as soon as I have the chance. I'm also on PS4. So we can see if that is related at least to PS4.
Awesome
Ignorance is bliss
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Jim said he read and heard the same issue on other maps. As I'm not involved with the community other than this forum, I don't have additional information on my own.
But Jim doesn't really talk on assumption. So, I'm kind of biased that this might be an issue with the game.
Or may be those other maps also have something wrong with them.
Just to be devil's advocate I had a look in all my save games and the xml has isValid="true" and I don't have a problem starting any save game so I'm not sure what the problem could be really.
OlD MrD

Re: Slurry

Post by OlD MrD »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:54 pm
iwan073 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:23 pm
RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 am
The slurry buy point is at the livestock market (388, 1468 coordinates)
I tried the livestock market.
All I can get there is manure. Not slurry.

Unless I’m doing something wrong of course.
(I drive up to the silo with a slurry tank...)

Maybe it’s a little bug on PS4?
I'll try this as soon as I have the chance. I'm also on PS4. So we can see if that is related at least to PS4.
I am having the same issue on xBox I’m at the slurry pipe right next to the Bridle Path sign (384,1470).
Can not get any slurry to trigger, have tried the in game VE8000 & FRC as well as the TSA 30000 truck tank none of them seem able to fill from the pipe.
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
Harada

Post by Harada »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Daviss42 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:54 am This has just happened to my 8 hour save as well and i can understand its nothing to do with alien Jim so what were we saying about the game not being broken? Haha, time to shut it down until the patch I guess
I think checking if there is a great demand before quiting the game might help as a temprorary fix on consoles.
I will do that and if I have a great demand I will just FF the time and quit the game after the great demand ends.
I know that might be a problematic solution especially if you have animals or corp issues but it is better than loosing the entire save game I guess.
Saved and quit the game during and after a great demand on both Mercury Farms and Felsbrunn. Was able to access both maps without any problem so would venture to say that the issue has nothing to do with great demand.
XBox Series S
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

@Harada - Sorry but your wrong with that comment.. If you haven't experienced the loading issue then your not affected by the bug, if you got locked out an hour or two into a save when theres no great demands then ur comment would be valid but saying its nothing to do with great demand because you haven't experienced it doesn't help the ones effected who clearly know it only happened after a great demand.

Console - Xbox Series X
Harada

Post by Harada »

Post by Harada » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Had to start again, 3 times this has happened so have given up on this map.
Daviss42 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:43 pm @Harada - Sorry but your wrong with that comment.. If you haven't experienced the loading issue then your not affected by the bug, if you got locked out an hour or two into a save when theres no great demands then ur comment would be valid but saying its nothing to do with great demand because you haven't experienced it doesn't help the ones effected who clearly know it only happened after a great demand.
If you had taken the time and effort to check previous posts you would have seen that I have experienced the loading issue!
XBox Series S
Guil

Post by Guil »

Daviss42 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:43 pm @Harada - Sorry but your wrong with that comment.. If you haven't experienced the loading issue then your not affected by the bug, if you got locked out an hour or two into a save when theres no great demands then ur comment would be valid but saying its nothing to do with great demand because you haven't experienced it doesn't help the ones effected who clearly know it only happened after a great demand.
I'm sorry but you don't know anything other than it wont let you back in. It would affect all users if the great demand was bugged and across all maps. Unfortunately you will have to wait to find out what the actual cause is and how it can be fixed.
Harada

Post by Harada »

Guil wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:57 pm
I'm sorry but you don't know anything other than it wont let you back in. It would affect all users if the great demand was bugged and across all maps. Unfortunately you will have to wait to find out what the actual cause is and how it can be fixed.
Exactly but all I can say is that Mercury Farms is the only map I have experienced the loading issue. I have played Felsbrunn and Ravenport since the game was released and have never experienced this problem.
XBox Series S
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

It wouldn't effect all users.. Bugs can happen to one and not the other. It must just be a strange coincidence that me and others happened at the same time in game but like you said we'll see.

Console - Xbox Series X
Guil

Post by Guil »

If the solution on pc was to change the economy .xml then it would be affecting all. Consoles usually all are affected by the same bugs so lets wait and see what is found when it's investigated.
Macton86

Post by Macton86 »

Just had the loading issue on PS4. Mine happened however after a full game crash. Then when loading back in I had the issue. I was approx 5 hours into the map and I do believe there was a Great Demand in progress.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ok. First of all, slurry buy point at the livestock is broken and this is confirmed by Jim. Couldn’t get a comment about a fix though. As soon as I hear what he plans, I will let you now.

On the loading issue. It seems that the issue is a bit more complicated but somehow linked to great demands. In the game or just in mercury I don’t know. But I hope we might have a better understanding once Giants gets back to Jim’s messgae. Hopefully they do soon.
PS5 / FS22
Harada

Post by Harada »

RODHA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 pm Ok. First of all, slurry buy point at the livestock is broken and this is confirmed by Jim. Couldn’t get a comment about a fix though. As soon as I hear what he plans, I will let you now.

On the loading issue. It seems that the issue is a bit more complicated but somehow linked to great demands. In the game or just in mercury I don’t know. But I hope we might have a better understanding once Giants gets back to Jim’s messgae. Hopefully they do soon.
Thank you for the info.
XBox Series S