Conversation?

Cowboy5130

Re: Conversation?

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Oh yep, sorry, 2000 would still be a lot. I was half awake when I typed that up there^^
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Hmm I know road trains are used but where I'm from they are rare to see.
scott63

Post by scott63 »

niggle44 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:28 am I think bushels is only used in the USA. Trailers in the UK tend to be sold/marketed in how many tons they can hold.
Tons (at least in game) is impractical. A liter of grain doesn't weigh the same as a liter of water or a liter of fuel or a liter of potatoes. Volume is different than weight. A simple web search or application can do any local conversion anyway if you can't do it yourself and it is important to you*; it certainly is a low priority in game. And, truth be told, I live in the USA and capacity here is not in tons/pounds but liters (or very rarely bushels...since most people nowadays (or even in the past) know the difference between metric and imperial after quarts or gallons. It's just arbitrary for the average person (except for temperatures...). My day to day job involves pounds of bags and liters in a container.

*and anyone that doesn't already know this it is not important to them...it's not like temperatures where the Fahrenheits is clearly superior to Celsius (30s in Fahrenheit is cold, 40s is very cool, 50s is cool, etc etc etc...try to do that with Celsius)

Oh...and this is really bugging me and no one else noted it...

Conversion is not the same as Conversation...
Last edited by scott63 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Yes that is a good point
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Someone apparently wanted to have a conversation it just happened to be about conversions. Haha
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360