Re: Milk transport video

Post by jamesadams933 »

I love the reflection off the trailers.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Looking good...but..no hose?..
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I didn't see one anywhere. Would be cool to have. The old time milk containers beside the barn are interesting looking beside a modern semi and trailer. But the trailers look great and I'm glad to have milk hauling in the game. That auto sell feature never made much sense.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Rom1

Post by Rom1 »

jamesadams933 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:45 pm I love the reflection off the trailers.
They didn"t change the old system, the trailer is reflecting fields when crosses the city. It does not shock too much in the colorimetric environment of the original maps but it may seem weird on future custom maps.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Preble 818 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:06 pm I didn't see one anywhere. Would be cool to have. The old time milk containers beside the barn are interesting looking beside a modern semi and trailer. But the trailers look great and I'm glad to have milk hauling in the game. That auto sell feature never made much sense.
Is hauling your own milk a European thing, or standard in some regions of the US? In Western Canada nobody delivers their own milk. Whichever dairy you are contracted to has their own trucks that run a regular route and every two days like clockwork the truck shows up and loads out of your bulk tank and off it goes. The price you are paid is fob your yard. In this sense the "auto sell" feature is a pretty accurate gamification of real dairy farmers' experience, in my local point of view.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I would say you are right most dairys I would say dont haul their own milk so it wasn't really fair to say it doesn't make sense. I'm thinking more in terms of this feeling like a sandbox to me and wanting the option of hauling open to me from a "thing I want to do" perspective. Most farms would run a biogas plant either I think it's just something I personally want to do instead of it being realistic.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That MAN is looking very good
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Ironically GIANTS had it closer to RL back in Fs11/13 when you had the milk tanker that would come and collect your milk for you.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:38 am Ironically GIANTS had it closer to RL back in Fs11/13 when you had the milk tanker that would come and collect your milk for you.
Yea I remember the milk truck. He was a dependable fellow. Not sure why they went to the invisible one after that. Al the same I think I'll enjoy having the tanker in game hopefully there are some liquid hauling missions. If not I'll haul my own milk like. It just looks good. And I really like the way the trucks are looking this time around.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Farmers transporting their own milk is not a thing in most places, but you can always role play the dairy and drive the truck once a day, or set up a CP route to do it for you.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Most milk delivery in my area is covered by a few dairy companies, but they have their own farms as well.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Sandhill

Post by Sandhill »

theSeb wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:20 pm but you can always role play the dairy and drive the truck once a day, or set up a CP route to do it for you.
We can set up CP routes? :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

theSeb wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:20 pm Farmers transporting their own milk is not a thing in most places, but you can always role play the dairy and drive the truck once a day, or set up a CP route to do it for you.
Too bad that wont come to console.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC