Fs19 vehicle options

vondeylenfarms

Fs19 vehicle options

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I went through the fact sheets and see Giants is telling what you can change on some vehicles. I don't see in any video or factsheet on whether we will get opening doors or hoods? Or are we gonna have to wait for modders again? Also since we are obviously stuck with the 1 JD combine (for now I hope) I'm hoping we can customize that some...like dual wheels in front or wider tires ect...thoughts?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Gimli54

Re: Fs19 vehicle options

Post by Gimli54 »

I’m ok not having those features in my tractors in the game but that’s just me as for the combine idk in 17 the Case IH 7230 only had one wheel and engine size which I will admit was annoying to me but it was still my go to starter combine
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Looks like both Deere combines will be customizable after Friday's fact sheets. Glad to see that. The hood and doors would be a cool feature, and I'm sure we'll get there one day. At least you can see cooling fan operation now. That's a nice bit of added detail. The one thing I was really hoping for the most though was the ability to change from "slow moving triangle, red white stripe placards, or none at all. It's a little aggravating that even more vehicles now have the red and white stripe placards including the new MT700 series Challenger. BSM gave us an option on the large Massey pack. Would be nice if that feature was in game. For me, it looks silly playing an American map with EU tractors, but whatever. It's not a dealbreaker for sure. It would be nice if maybe there were to be a patch added like Giants implemented with the additional duals options to include that feature as well as the option for the front lift & PTO or just standard with suitcase weights. Just my own humble opinion to add to the realism tho. All in all, I believe Giants has knocked yet another out of the park with FS19 and hope they continue to do so. Again, not complaining, and really appreciate the hard work Giants has put into our latest addition. Great job all.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Agreed, whilst certainly not deal breakers it will be nice to have additional customization options.

I saw that the Fendt 1000 for example has no design option, I was hoping to be able to change to a Black Beauty for example.

However in FS17 Giants did add additional wheel options. I hope that they will do the same for FS19 by adding additional customization options for equipment.

Thing is we will be waiting for a lot longer release date wise if we get everything that we all want included on day 1.

I am hoping they will continually enhance the game during its lifespan.
Knottypine

Post by Knottypine »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:32 pm I don't see in any video or factsheet on whether we will get opening doors or hoods? Or are we gonna have to wait for modders again?
I can't quite remember where I've read it, but there will be no IC controls. Which means I don't think you'll be able to open doors or bonnets manually. Who knows what kinds of animation there will be regarding those.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's a minor detail...not a game changer but it would cool and nice to see
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22