[SOLVED] Levelers are broke

SirLANsalot

[SOLVED] Levelers are broke

Post by SirLANsalot »

The levels seem to be missing the Chaff and Silage crop types as well as their Liters. I have been trying to use a leveler to...well...level the silage bunkers and it just runs into the piles of chaff like a brick.

The only thing I can think of as to why they are not working is they are missing the amount of stuff they can move and what types they can move.
SirLANsalot

Re: Levelers are broke

Post by SirLANsalot »

no one else has had this issue?
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Xbox One S
FS19 Version 1.1.0.0
Single player
With and without mods
Vanilla map

ISSUE: silage levelers broken, tried to level silage with various levelers. They don't push silage, they either float over the top or its like running into a wall

TO REPRODUCE: Dump chaff into bunker, try to level chaff with levelers.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
RustyDagger

Post by RustyDagger »

Iv had them work sometimes Im in multiplayer and Was thinking its got something to do with ownership sometimes reloading the save can fix it.
crooxan

Post by crooxan »

Ive had the same issue playing multiplayer with friends. On dedicated server noone can use levelers, with client host the host must be in the farm owning the land.
Ruges

Post by Ruges »

I have had the same issue. PC, Dedicated server. I own the farm. I own the land. I own the crop, I own the machine. have tried the old original and the new small one niether works.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

same here dedictted server and Leveler is not working in the silo of the bga (witch i own) on gras /silage
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

so because this problem is still not in today`s updated known isseus list (viewtopic.php?f=957&t=129827) i will add some extra info

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: mss3000/ mes 400 /mes500
- Issue: leveler is not picking up silage
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multiplayer dedicated server
- Steps to reproduce: dedicated server buy bga and fill it with some grass or mais use 1 of the levelers and its not pushing/picking up the grass. buckets on front loader or shovel are working fine its just the leveler that is not working
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no yes
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

i did try it on patchg 1.2.0 on my dedicated server and levelers are now picking up silage so it is fixed in the next patch
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi! This will be fixed in 1.2.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images