Please help..gamepad issues fs19

Ihr habt Probleme mit eurem Spiel, eine Frage zu technischen Dingen, oder wollt einen Bug melden? In diesem Forum finden all diese Dinge ihren Platz. Bitte beachtet die Postingregeln für Bug-Reports.
chicksdigit543

Please help..gamepad issues fs19

Post by chicksdigit543 »

I have a question for you..Is there a trick to get an xbox controller to work with this game..simply plugging in didn't work for me..I've been frustrated and gone as far as manually entering the input bindings from the default list..everything seems to work now except the left and right shoulder buttons which are mysteriously greyed out..they work in the menu for setting the key bindings just not anywhere else in game..any help you could give would be much appreciated ..

Update..figured out the issue. There was a hidden driver still installed from a previous controller that was uninstalled eons ago and for whatever reason the game chose to override the key bindings with it. Once driver was removed and pc restarted all works like a charm.
Last edited by chicksdigit543 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SgtRoyal

Re: Please help..gamepad issues fs19

Post by SgtRoyal »

Hello Don
I had the same problem as you did. The game selected my mouse as the "main" controller (Roccat Tyon). Deleting the inputBindings.xml, unplugging the mouse and then starting the game worked for me. Important: the mouse has to stay unplugged while playing otherwise the same problem will occur and the shoulder buttons again won't work. However, this ist just a workaround and should geht fixed.
chicksdigit543

Post by chicksdigit543 »

I will try that thank you
chicksdigit543

Post by chicksdigit543 »

Unfortunately this didn't work..oh well back to the drawing board

Side note when I first installed the game they worked