Vaderstad Tempo L16 No Fill

BossManC

Vaderstad Tempo L16 No Fill

Post by BossManC »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Vaderstad Tempo L16
- Issue: can't be filled from the seed cart, cant be filled by placeable seed dispensers; no issues like this with other planters/seeders.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Both
- Steps to reproduce: buy L16, try to fill with the seed cart (or modded placeable fill station that works with other seeders/planters)
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes
drb

Re: Vaderstad Tempo L16 No Fill

Post by drb »

I actually have the same problem with the Tempo L 16, the Tempo V 8 (planter part, not the front hopper), the Lemken Azurit 9, and the Kverneland Optima V. The only planters that will fill seeds from auger wagons are the Amazone ED 3000-C and the Horsch Maestro 12 SW.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Its a known issue. If you have the money or field space to turn around use the hatzenbichler th 1400 in the front. It holds 10k of seed and 4k fert. I use it on my bigger fields and i don't have to worry about refilling for awhile and you can use a auger wagon or bucket to refill it
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

This is still an issue as of today, please fix this.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

The issue is that the Tempo L16 was made with only one filllVolume. The Horsch Maestro 12 SW was made with two, one for seed and the second for fertilizer. There is a mod on the modhub(not Giants) that fixes this, but also adds other stuff.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

The Tempo has been garbage from the very beginning. It was a known issue even before the last patch but never fixed.

Would be nice if they would just put the GP YP-2425A back to original design that of FS17 with the ability to plant row crops such as corn and sunflowers.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Mancsguy

Post by Mancsguy »

This cannot be filled from the placeable fertiliser tank either , I placed them hoping to be able to refill it and nope no chance , So currently i use helpers to sow with it and have them set to buy the seed and fertilser as they go along
drb

Post by drb »

iB055 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 pm The Tempo has been garbage from the very beginning. It was a known issue even before the last patch but never fixed.

Would be nice if they would just put the GP YP-2425A back to original design that of FS17 with the ability to plant row crops such as corn and sunflowers.
Supposedly Giants has decided to switch the Great Plains over to a planter, to be added in the next patch. I recall that they responded to one of the bug reports regarding it.

I can't believe they have still not patched a known issue that breaks 4 out of the 6 planters. It is absolutely absurd.
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

Still not fixed. This problem goes for nearly all the planters, like livesea72 said. Although they can be filled from bigbags, the shop interface for bigbags/pallets is still garbage and these things are still glitchy af to move around, which makes refilling in the field cumbersome and takes ages. It literally makes the Horsch Maestro the only planter that works somewhat properly, even though it also has plenty of bugs that need to be fixed.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

If you play on PC, try the patch 1.3
Last edited by Vanquish081 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bassmann

Post by Bassmann »

It's gonna be fixed in patch 1.3 I presume. I play 1.3 beta right now and I can fill the Tempo from placeable seed station.
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

Vanquish081 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:17 pm If you play on PC, try the patch 1.3
Bassmann wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 am It's gonna be fixed in patch 1.3 I presume. I play 1.3 beta right now and I can fill the Tempo from placeable seed station.
Wasn't aware that there was a patch 1.3 in the works. Though my problem was more that the planters didn't work with the seedrunner, more so than the placeables. It's not just the Tempo, tho. It's half the planters.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I am currently testing 1.3 beta. Do you find that you have to have the right side of the planter/seeder next to the placeable refill silo. In my case, I am using the placeableRefillStation from Giant's modhub so I am not sure if it is the tool issue or the placeable issue. I can never refill from the left side.

Edit: I finally was able to fill from the left. Evidently the position has to be just right.
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

ekeenan wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm I am currently testing 1.3 beta. Do you find that you have to have the right side of the planter/seeder next to the placeable refill silo. In my case, I am using the placeableRefillStation from Giant's modhub so I am not sure if it is the tool issue or the placeable issue. I can never refill from the left side.

Edit: I finally was able to fill from the left. Evidently the position has to be just right.
I find I have to be VERY close to the refill silos before they work, almost running the machine into the silo, and that means there's a very small spot where it works. This does seem to be more a problem with the silo mod than the machines, though. This goes for all four of the silos (though obviously you can't put herbicide into the sowers).
Swordk

Post by Swordk »

The yellow knob at the very front is where the seeds have to be load into it. I just did it from a couple of pallets but you have to be very precise with how you do it.