Cant run out of fuel

lexiontech

Cant run out of fuel

Post by lexiontech »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Mac
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: JD T560 Harvester
- Issue: Machine will continue to operate normally with no fuel for hours on end, with a helper or manually. Also when saving and exiting game when a machine is empty on fuel, fuel level will be at 1/8 of a tank when starting game.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Reset T560 to shop to lower fuel level to 1/8 tank and then start a large harvesting contract. Fuel level will drop to empty but machine will keep going for hours, not sure how long but have been running on empty for over two hours with no ill effect and no money being taken out of account.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no yes ravenport
lexiontech

Re: Cant run out of fuel

Post by lexiontech »

Update: After finishing the 40 acre contract that I was doing, the machine stopped running. Maybe there is a bug with the contract that will not allow the machine to run out of fuel while being used for contract work because I harvested with the machine for over 2 1/2 hours with the gauge on E, but I am only doing contract work. Still not a fan of gaining an 1/8 of tank of fuel on a save/quit/restart when the tank is empty.
livesea72

Re: Cant run out of fuel

Post by livesea72 »

The refill feature was in 17 as well. It was supposed to be there to help hard players but i was never a fan either.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC