Seasons leak

theSeb

Re: Seasons leak

Post by theSeb »

IceUul wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 pm I hope they add some options to turn off some features. Last time i played seasons, most of the time i waited, repaired my 150 pices of different equipment and feed the animals.
Finally only way to play it i found is to add 12000x time run mod, use very little pieces of equipment and pass the animal growing.
The mod is a combination of systems that work together and not a toggle-athon and it sounds like the it isn’t for you and that’s ok. Stick to the Groundhog Day gameplay.
Heyward83

Post by Heyward83 »

Thanks for all the info there guys sounds pretty decent a lot more depth to the game.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I always had plenty to do in FS17 with seasons. At most I skipped a day in winter if the cows were fed.

Gosh I miss baling hay in the fall. I may have to go back to Lone Oak again.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

PS4/XB1 players better not get yourselves hyped up for this until its console confirmed.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

We are indeed working hard on converting the mod, incorporating new features from FS19 and adding some exciting new stuff too.

Is it coming to consoles? yes
When will it be released? when it's ready

Here is a WIP screenshot of weed growth in Seasons 19

Weeds will not cover 100% of your fields immediately. They grow more naturally and organically.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

It seems like weeds will be a lot more viable along with the seasons mod and fs19 than they are in the base game. Based on the screenshots and what you're saying it sounds like you will be able to tell when your fields are becoming infested versus the way it is now and having big blocks of fields randomly be fully infested with weeds on a moment's notice. I like the idea of the weeds and I love that there is a difference now between fertilizers and sprayers but unless you're standing there looking at each field as they mature it's very easy to end up with a weed-infested field that's mature that you can't fix of course I suppose the same is true of real life unless you're paying attention to your Fields you may end up with a weed problem it just seems like it will be better implemented throughout a season than it is during the cycle that we currently have
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

the way the game is now....between the stage 1 growth of weeds it take almost 7 hours in game time to get to the last stage for weeds. you can't really see the 1st stage because of your crops but they are there...
edit--plant growth set on Fast...
Last edited by lefe1 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Ok thanks for that lefe. Any idea if it makes a difference what plant growth is set to?
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Preble 818 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:40 am Ok thanks for that lefe. Any idea if it makes a difference what plant growth is set to?
sorry about that I have it set to(fast)
when the pink shows up and the 100% weeds that is only stage one.
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

I am like a kid waiting for his presents, never realized how much the game changed for me with just seasons. Its hard to not make it the number one thing I miss about 17. I find myself still hitting the keys to pop up the seasons features to check before planting lol

Going to be interesting to see what new features come along.

Can not wait for this.

Edit: side note on weeds, I play on super sloth mode and have not noticed the weed issues others talk about. Just curious what speed others play on for weeds to completely take over a field.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

So so so glad to hear yall are working on it and planning to add new features.

Thank you so much!!!
PC gamer.
Farmer_Mike

Post by Farmer_Mike »

theSeb wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 pm We are indeed working hard on converting the mod, incorporating new features from FS19 and adding some exciting new stuff too.

Is it coming to consoles? yes
Hey Seb or Giants,

Maybe you can explain to the other modders how you are able to get all of these scripts to console?
In LS17 it was simple as it did win the mod event. But it is not clear as why it would be allowed to 19 if other scripts are not?

I do not think this would be a fair move by Giants if this happens as there are many factory type scripts and addons others would love to see. Is this because you now have a person on the inside?

Thanks for the reply.
PC: LS11, LS13, LS15, LS17, LS19
PS4: LS17, LS19
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

theSeb wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 pm Is it coming to consoles? yes
*thumbsup*
Thanks for the confirmation.
Heres to hoping all the crazies dont drive you mad asking the same two questions over and over.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Flay

Post by Flay »

SO looking forward to this. Already getting fed up of the rince and repeat as fast as you can.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Because it was on the console in 17