Field Service Trailer multiplayer experience

jlmanatee

Field Service Trailer multiplayer experience

Post by jlmanatee »

I really wanted to have this mod in our multiplayer game. We tried it and experienced severe stuttering issues when we opened the back cover up to access the menu. The stuttering affected all our players. I also could not seem to get the refueling to work. I put 1000L in it and my tractor did not seem to trigger a refill, regardless of whether I had the tractor parked in the trigger location or not. We reluctantly had to remove it from our server.

Edit don_apple: post moved to new topic in the correct section, since it was unrelated to the topic it was originally posted in.
Alagos

Re: Field Service Trailer multiplayer experience

Post by Alagos »

jlmanatee wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm I really wanted to have this mod in our multiplayer game. We tried it and experienced severe stuttering issues when we opened the back cover up to access the menu. The stuttering affected all our players. I also could not seem to get the refueling to work. I put 1000L in it and my tractor did not seem to trigger a refill, regardless of whether I had the tractor parked in the trigger location or not. We reluctantly had to remove it from our server.
I've not noticed any stuttering in MP, but:

To refuel vehicles you have to turn on the fuel pump. Works the same as the 'workshop' it has a trigger that has to be activated.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
PrairieDog

Re: Field Service Trailer multiplayer experience

Post by PrairieDog »

There are a couple of us that have tried it on our dedi servers also and experience the same stuttering effects for everyone that is on so took it back off the servers for the time being so you aren't alone in getting that result...