Screenshots

Share your creations with us!
BulletBill

Re: Screenshots

Post by BulletBill »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:00 pm WOW! That first picture - looks unbelievable realistic!

I also like the maps that have them, it does give a certain feel.. Don't see that much more here in Denmark, most tele- and power lines are underground now.
Thanks, my plan is to make quite a number of map models myself. It's been really satisfying making them.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

No need to move onto FS19 or 22 when you are producing and playing stuff that looks like that BB. I'm jealous, lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

One of my pre-play processes on a new map is to make sure that there are collisions on power line poles, and if necessary to make the small area of dead ground around the foot of the pole -- and I also put full collisions on hedges!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:30 pm No need to move onto FS19 or 22 when you are producing and playing stuff that looks like that BB. I'm jealous, lol.
Thanks for the compliment Chedly... although those pictures above are actually Fs19.
blue_painted wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:53 am One of my pre-play processes on a new map is to make sure that there are collisions on power line poles, and if necessary to make the small area of dead ground around the foot of the pole -- and I also put full collisions on hedges!
I definitely agree about having collisions on the powerline poles in a field as well as the dead area around then that is covered in weeds.
The hedge collisions is one of those things I can never decide which I like best. We've gone with no hedge cols, bale (and combine header) cols only, and full hedge cols.

For me there definitely needs to be some col on the hedge.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

BulletBill wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:16 am
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:30 pm No need to move onto FS19 or 22 when you are producing and playing stuff that looks like that BB. I'm jealous, lol.
Thanks for the compliment Chedly... although those pictures above are actually Fs19.
blue_painted wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:53 am One of my pre-play processes on a new map is to make sure that there are collisions on power line poles, and if necessary to make the small area of dead ground around the foot of the pole -- and I also put full collisions on hedges!
I definitely agree about having collisions on the powerline poles in a field as well as the dead area around then that is covered in weeds.
The hedge collisions is one of those things I can never decide which I like best. We've gone with no hedge cols, bale (and combine header) cols only, and full hedge cols.

I go with the very narrow cube inside the hedge with full cols, so that my tractor can "lean" on the hedge rather than hit a solid invisible wall, but as a player I am not able to bash through hedges regardless, and I'll "soften" the hedge around gateways etc.
One of these fine days, when I finally get around to making my own map, I'll work out to make realistic ditches, and then I'll let the hedges have no cols on them.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Ohh nice. I was curious how you got those shadows on 17, but I didn't realize you made the switch over. Either way those are phenomenal
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Not the highest-quality pic, but I think mowing is so satisfying.

Case loader putting in work.

And just to see what it would do, I "borrowed" this big guy. That's 10 6,500l bales in one go. BTW, this mod is one of the finest pieces of equipment I've used in this game. It's just much bigger than I need at the moment. Looking forward to upgrading one day.

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Definitely looks good BB!
Or just take a flail shredder or rotary cutter to the hedges and problem solved… :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Got this pic while helping my wife on her Lone Oak save. Her first time back playing since she got her wrist and a finger broke in our wreck.

Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Stone75

Post by Stone75 »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 am Got this pic while helping my wife on her Lone Oak save. Her first time back playing since she got her wrist and a finger broke in our wreck.
Well Wishes to your wife. Like your equipment. I run my game each year in seasons a third of a decade, currently late 80's soo looking similar equipment to your own.

Seeding crew finished for the day.

While i finish up on this field...

cheers steve...
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

@Stone75 Thank you, what seed drills are you running? Love that seeding crew setup btw
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Stone75

Post by Stone75 »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:09 pm @Stone75 Thank you, what seed drills are you running? Love that seeding crew setup btw
Case IH 6200. Comes in Dual or Single setups.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Another snap of a quiet spell at the end of a day...

cheers steve...
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Chopping trit haylage and mowing more after a brief rain spell cut me short on the last field
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
avrumi1

Post by avrumi1 »

Erlan10

Post by Erlan10 »

#johndeere#6250R
✔ Player since fs2008

▪ modeller, sound designer

⚡ keep calm and love kirovets 😎💪🏻