[LOW PRIORITY] Still no fix to aspect ratio

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
vanilakush

[LOW PRIORITY] Still no fix to aspect ratio

Post by vanilakush »

Issue remains from day one, aspect ratio is still wrong for some tvs. Not sure why this remains unfixed as no other game in the world has this issue. We wait months for patches that fix nothing. I have to hop on the hate train and ask why this game was released so prematurely when they still have months of work to do before they can even call it complete.
Michael5941

Re: Still no fix to aspect ratio

Post by Michael5941 »

It probably hasn’t been fixed because it’s the tv and not the game for me I turned off over scan on my tv and it fixed it so I knew obviously it was my tv yes it didn’t occur with other games but that because they’re other games they’re processed differently by the tv
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Still no fix to aspect ratio

Post by x Lethian x »

This is a known issue and we checked it with several TV's an monitors. It appears to be an issue for only a selected few and our game currently does not support a custom HUD limit configurator when starting the game - it's definitely on the list for teh next project and it's my personal goal to get that in there but it's not going to make it to FS19 anymore, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images