Idea Ropa, FS19 & Workers

Do workers need the option to unload beets & potatoes on the field like they do with Cotton?

Yes
57%
No
29%
This is a STUPID Idea
14%

Total votes: 14

cd_BE

Idea Ropa, FS19 & Workers

Post by cd_BE »

Hi all

Yesterday I was wondering if it would't be more realistic that if you hire workers for harvesting Sugar Beet or Potatoes that you give them the option to unload on the field (like they do with Cotton and the CaseIH Module Express 635). The workers then continue to harvest and you can load the harvest with the ROPA NawaRo-Maus. I guess this way you can farm time efficient :hmm:.

Don't know if this is possible with a Mod or that Giants needs to add this in a next big update.

But I think it's worth thinking about. How about you fellow farmers?
Maenoooh

Re: Idea Ropa, FS19 & Workers

Post by Maenoooh »

I think we first should have an (almost) bug free game, before adding new things. And at that time, they are already working at FS21 so they will let us buy that game for a feature like this.

Beside that it’s not achievable, it is a good idea.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

My guess is that it would take extra maneuvering so the load wouldn't be dumped on unharvested crop. The AI already has trouble with maneuvering. It's not likely something the devs could achieve. Maybe a modder could make it work at some point.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
cd_BE

Post by cd_BE »

thumbwiz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:58 am My guess is that it would take extra maneuvering so the load wouldn't be dumped on unharvested crop. The AI already has trouble with maneuvering. It's not likely something the devs could achieve. Maybe a modder could make it work at some point.
Oh, dear dumped on unharvested crop I didn't think of that. But indeed that would be trouble for the AI.
Maenoooh wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:50 am Beside that it’s not achievable, it is a good idea.
:biggrin2: