Mill midland

KWW92374

Re: Mill midland

Post by KWW92374 »

I'm on ps4....really like it.this map has a few issues but is fine and a blast to play on...thanks to the map creator...take care all.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Taking a break from the biggish fields of Manor Farm to have a try on this map. Only a couple of hours in but the feel of it is really nice. Plenty of residential areas mixed with field areas & some tight driving lanes. Also like the big plot of land to build your farm on.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Bloodwake

Post by Bloodwake »

Where do you sell woodchip bales? Lol I have 72 of them now and then I was like.. stuff. Noticed they don’t sell at woodchip pile, no barn, nor do they sell in any bale sellpoints.

Sorry, and thank you!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Did you try at the wood sale point or just the woodchip?
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Really wishing the cow pasture from this map was a completely separate mod. I would love to use it on other maps as well as this one.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Countrykid1099farmer

Post by Countrykid1099farmer »

Bloodwake wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:08 pm Where do you sell woodchip bales? Lol I have 72 of them now and then I was like.. stuff. Noticed they don’t sell at woodchip pile, no barn, nor do they sell in any bale sellpoints.

Sorry, and thank you!
Did you ever figure out where to sell them I have 100 to sell and can't find where
Big ole Canadian cattle farmer
10,000 acres
500 head
2 meese (plural for moose) (rescue rehab home for the local conservation)
Claas and Kubota only

And before you ask I'm not a kid just made my name when I was young :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Phigo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:46 am
D4rkfr34k wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:04 pm Zu 2: Die Verkaufsstelle hat leider keinen Ballentrigger, der wurde von Giants erst mit Patch 1.3 eingefügt und von mir leider übersehen. Wird gefixt =)
From the german part of the Forum:
The Map-maker says: "The sellpoint has no Bale-Trigger. It was added by giants with patch 1.3 and missed by me. soon to be fixed".
PS4 und PC
garyst

Post by garyst »

I have only found one thing that bothers me so far with this map. It's that the corn is way too green at harvest time. Other than that still enjoying this map.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Love this map. Haven't got off it since I stated, already done a huge chorion harvest on field 57 and 61 took nearly 5 hours and got 8 bales
G'day
CaptainBlack180

Post by CaptainBlack180 »

Loving this map but sadly the shop needs a bigger entrance/exit as some of the bigger equipment doesn't fit through the gate.
Xbox One
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I think the train could use a collision and since it’s appearence was edited, some more grain cars on there would be nice, only having 2 doesn’t seem very economical...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
iB055

Post by iB055 »

CaptainBlack180 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 pm Loving this map but sadly the shop needs a bigger entrance/exit as some of the bigger equipment doesn't fit through the gate.
Some of it does fit but just barely. I had to purchase the field just outside the gate and cut down those two trees in order to fit the big cultivator. :lol:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

CaptainBlack180 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 pm Loving this map but sadly the shop needs a bigger entrance/exit as some of the bigger equipment doesn't fit through the gate.
I 100% agree. I was really looking forward to playing on this map as I loved the layout, but you can't even drive half of the equipment out of the dealership...
DDevil

Post by DDevil »

This map is absolute perfect, I love it.

That said, I wonder why my dirty tires/rims always gets clean when I drive into my farm yard at farm 4 from field 53 etc.
Even when I go on to the roads from any fields this happen.

So I painted the whole farm yard with dirt texture, but my tires/rims does still get clean when driving around on or into the yard.
Anybody else with this problem?

Is there a file or picture I can correct this in. Cause I just see now that the part of the field 53 I took to extend my farm,
which has the same dirt texture as the farm part, do still gets the tires/rims dirty..
So its for sure not the textures that tells when the tires/rims should be dirty or not.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Farming Girl wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 am You can also see the train running on grass and ships floating off the map, i think he has neglected to install a map edge, so it has gone to the giants default, also for me there is too much of the same on the map so it is a little repetitive, such as 5 farm houses all the same, 9 of the same machine sheds and all the same open fronted sheds, everything else is stock apart from the cow she which i really like, i think some more time and this could have been a great map, it just seems like he rushed it at the end, the map shows a lot of promise for the future, but i won't be playing this one, sorry
So i decided to give this map a go after a recommendation from a friend, and although it did and does have some issues, once i deleted all the existing buildings(apart from the cow shed) i am now enjoying the map, as far as the errors above they are not noticeable in game play, what is noticeable is the incredible detail and versatility of the map. All the textures are custom and improve the visual game-play, the fields are tight which increases the challenge, so i would like to change my view and say this is already a great map, and i am really enjoying playing it, So i apologise for judging too quickly!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding