Discord ...Goose66
Wopster

Re: Manual attach

Post by Wopster »

You seem to be one of the few :D
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Lol I do. Surprised at it's one of the main mods for proper simulation in FS.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Well the mod ratings say something different.^^
W1der

Post by W1der »

I for one am really happy to see this mod ... thank you sir!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
KryptonSpencer

Post by KryptonSpencer »

This is one of my favourite mods. Gets a big thumbs up from me. I'm just thankful for the modders that have the skills to create these mods that add any extra realism.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi Guys I'm a bit confused to which mod are u referring to is it on pc or console?
Thankings
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
KryptonSpencer

Post by KryptonSpencer »

Hi Stevo, It's the Manual Attach mod that was released on the ModHub yesterday, or the day before. It's for PC/Mac only.
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

KryptonSpencer wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:59 pm Hi Stevo, It's the Manual Attach mod that was released on the ModHub yesterday, or the day before. It's for PC/Mac only.
...and what does it do?
Guil

Post by Guil »

BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Wopster wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:21 pm You seem to be one of the few :D
I just now got it. Very Nice mod. I like that you have to attach the pot, wires and trailer/seeder etc separate.

*thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Hey thanks for this mod, it's really cool! Certainly makes hooking up a trailer "more real", I really like it!

Have noticed a couple of items such as the Kuhn SR 314 windrow, and the new Horsch Pack Slurry Tank/small spray unit, need to be "lowered to detach", but when they're lowered they seem to automatically unfold, which leaves them unattached and in an unfolded state. Am I missing something with lowering them folded?

Happy Farming!!! :)
Guntrek

Post by Guntrek »

I have the same issue as Dezza69, lower to detach with some tools, not all. Also, I'm having problems with some Amazon tools, unable to activate the tool despite it's already attached to the power.

Aaand holding Z for too long causes the action to repeat, so I must be aware not to push Z for too long if I don't wanna plug and unplug the tool, and this is annoying.

Btw, thanks for this mod, I love mods that adds realism to simulator games.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Why are the mentioned equipment unfolded automatically when lowered ... is this an error on the creators side?
I mean ... there is a specific command for unfolding so why is it unfolded automatically?

I recall this issue with FS17 also ... but I think it was fixed somehow!?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Dezza69 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:14 pm Hey thanks for this mod, it's really cool! Certainly makes hooking up a trailer "more real", I really like it!

Have noticed a couple of items such as the Kuhn SR 314 windrow, and the new Horsch Pack Slurry Tank/small spray unit, need to be "lowered to detach", but when they're lowered they seem to automatically unfold, which leaves them unattached and in an unfolded state. Am I missing something with lowering them folded?

Happy Farming!!! :)
I can't seem to reproduce the "lower first" warning on that Kuhn windrower.. I am able to detach it in the folded state.
However yes the Horsch pack slurry tanks are a bit annoying I see.
Will look at this.
Guntrek wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 pm Aaand holding Z for too long causes the action to repeat, so I must be aware not to push Z for too long if I don't wanna plug and unplug the tool, and this is annoying.
Thats fixed in the upcoming update.
W1der wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:08 pm Why are the mentioned equipment unfolded automatically when lowered ... is this an error on the creators side?
I mean ... there is a specific command for unfolding so why is it unfolded automatically?

I recall this issue with FS17 also ... but I think it was fixed somehow!?
This is vanilla vehicle behaviour.. when you force lower a tool it will unfold. Not much I can do about it. ;)