Meadow Grove Farm for console

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Meadow Grove Farm for console

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Cool, thanx for info on contacting nath and other UK map modders. Love these tight UK maps, gives me a reason to use some of the smaller machinery. The large empty areas are great idea, for when you get sick of the small farming, just go plow a monster field and bring in the big boys.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 4:50 pm Cool, thanx for info on contacting nath and other UK map modders. Love these tight UK maps, gives me a reason to use some of the smaller machinery. The large empty areas are great idea, for when you get sick of the small farming, just go plow a monster field and bring in the big boys.
The fields might be big enough but the roads and gateways might not be
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

The main area is not sutied for larger gear but The empty placeable area is suitable for big gear, bit tricky getting stuff from shop to said area but it is doable. Still need a small trailer setup to get product to sell points tho
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Weefatmonkey

Post by Weefatmonkey »

Hi I am wondering if anyone has had problems cleaning out the cows? Many thanks.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Weefatmonkey wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:18 am Hi I am wondering if anyone has had problems cleaning out the cows? Many thanks.
I've only cleaned them out manure once but didn't have a problem it's was £20 k of manure
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I've moved to this map after getting a bit bored of Pacific NW and frustrated with the placeables system. Tried some of the other small maps with ready made farm yards but I like this one the most. Played around for a few hours now and this is what I've decided so far;
-the sheep & chicken yard is tiny, probably just about big enough to run a skid steer around in but not great for storing vehicles. Some fairly flat fields around it that may take a shed or two. Used the deck chair mod to provide a sleep prompt outside the house. I might just go back to either the dairy farm or piggery when I start a proper play through.
-Roads are mega tight and it's tricky figuring my way around as the map doesn't clearly show the roads. I'm using the Case 1660 with 18ft header and header trailer and it's tight getting around. Usually fun, sometimes frustrating. Field size seems about right for the smaller Combines.
- I'm using the D754 with the Kroger HKD module and it's great. I'd say an essential mod for this map.

Really like it so far.