Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
prototilt

Re: Console mod request

Post by prototilt »

WHy modders make JDs traktros allways? we have meny more traktors brand in earth
seansimsyt

Post by seansimsyt »

Hi is any one re doing greenwich valley loved that map plenty of places to implement the new factory’s mod , I had that map installed right to end of fs19
DryMcGuardian

Post by DryMcGuardian »

Could someone please make Swedish road signs as a decor pack and the white road poles that’s on the side of European roads. I know asking for a Swedish map is big but with these I can build my on map on “no man’s land” for example please 🥺
seansimsyt

Post by seansimsyt »

Love to Greenwich valley make a return to fs22
Along with the Modern classics , love both these mods so much in relation to the map …. Be easy to implement the current production mods
Also please could we have rabbits in game …..
could like pigs feed them fatten them sell them and rabbits breed really quick 🥵 I know mines just had a litter
Please please please
XHTAZE

Post by XHTAZE »

Would it be possible to add short, medium and tall grass in the landscape tap for default maps of 22? (Other then the meadow) I know many mod maps have these options and it’s a nice touch I like to use but sadly isn’t standard on default maps..
ShooterxOfficial

Post by ShooterxOfficial »

Can we get a grader and a gradall for consoles I think that would be really cool and a lot of people would use them
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

What would you use it for?
Playing on PC and PS4
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

XHTAZE wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:02 pm Would it be possible to add short, medium and tall grass in the landscape tap for default maps of 22? (Other then the meadow) I know many mod maps have these options and it’s a nice touch I like to use but sadly isn’t standard on default maps..
This. Many times over. So many areas that i want to add neat grass, but i dislike both meadow grass flowers and the painted grass colour which just looks like green concrete.
ShooterxOfficial

Post by ShooterxOfficial »

The grader could be used to make roads like some maps have asphalt in the multi storage container it's cool to have construction vehicles with your farm so you could do a lot more a lot of people use farm simulator as a construction game as well this is only my opinion people would agree to have more construction vehicles that can be put on console
Aaron niemistö

Post by Aaron niemistö »

Hello im a dude who likes fiatagri tractors could someone do fiatagri mods for ps4 like the winner series and 90series mods i would apriciate thank you 😁
Christaylor

Post by Christaylor »

I would like to see a console 8820 turbo or titan 2or a 7720
Michael hunter

Post by Michael hunter »

Hi guys i am chasing some help with where i can put a request or see where else to look for help id love to see to claas cougar 1400 or 1500 if i can donate to a modder or giants to help this happen i will sorry if this is not the right place its hard af to navigate all this