Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Paul-roeffel

Re: Console mod request

Post by Paul-roeffel »

I want to see, male animals, more crops, more factory’s that you can use like they can on pc.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

We got some new crops on certain maps on console and factories contain external scripts
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:02 am let me stop you there olskool farmer... "giants could do a better job of licensing"... u do realize that there are 106 brands represented in the base game (dlc included) not including Giants house brand Lizard.. I am not sure I have ever even heard of another game having half that many real life brands represented and most certainly not in a farming game #TheMoreYouKnow
Well I was finally able to have enough spending money to get a really good PC and the pc version of FS19 and boy I tell you what it"s WAAAYYY better than console,I can do a lot more and have one big mega farm and enough room to fit all I need without having to build multiple farms and can get ALL the nice extra goodies,and I apologize for the cringe posts,I was frustrated,but yeah and Jess you are so right,PC may have been quite pricey to get but yeah in the end it was totally worth it,sometimes the best of the best may not be what you can afford as quick as you would like but it took some hard work and saving up the little bit of money to spend to afford it all but hey,y'all are so right,thanks and Merry Christmas and may you all have a great holiday *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:06 pm maybe he is just a guy who wants classic tractors but doesn't understand all the mechanics involved? or has a harder time communicating than another person? Probably better if we try to keep a positive tone as to avoid skullblitz or don_apple coming in and dropping the ban hammer on any of us :)
Yeah especially meatball who has nothing nice to say,this isn't the place for insults and flames...one doesn't know or understand another's situation,if one has to troll one others "because they can" well maybe they need Jesus :mrgreen:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

What did you get? I have been thinking about getting something too.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:23 pm What did you get? I have been thinking about getting something too.
An Asus gaming laptop,Very powerful,can out due a desktop,256 gig hard drive,works very well it wasn't cheap,it was 900 bucks plus anoth hundred in accessories such as a 12 ft HDMI cord to plug it in to my TV,and FYI an XBOX one controller WILL work on it,my steering wheel kit doesn't very well but that's ok,I can get a separate one for it later,no biggie....you can get these at Best Buy,yeah,PCs are expensive but you play your cards right you can get a really nice one that is faster than even a console,get this baby 2 days ago and just love it, adios slots,PC/mac only,and other forms of "Console cringe" :biggrin2:
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:06 pm maybe he is just a guy who wants classic tractors but doesn't understand all the mechanics involved? or has a harder time communicating than another person? Probably better if we try to keep a positive tone as to avoid skullblitz or don_apple coming in and dropping the ban hammer on any of us :)
Very true,something some an "ignorant mouth breathing meatball" can't comprehend so he flames and throws insults to make up for it,not my fault he couldn't make it past the 5th grade and acts like a 4 year old having a tantrum
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah, the xbox controller will hook up through bluetooth. I'm holding off because I want a snow blower first and going to Hawaii in January.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 am And when the pc/ Mac take that hike you wish for who will produce the mods?
*thumbsup* this is something that I tell everyone mods come from pc players us consoles players (especially ps4 players due to how strick Sony is) are lucky to have any mods if it wasn't for PC we wouldn't have anything so we need to be greatful, and it's obvious why PC gets all the fancy mods it is because it can handle a lot more than a Ps4 and Xbox and best of all no strick restrictions and for anyone saying "I can't afford a PC" I don't want to hear that I seen PCs that can run fs19 with no issues that is cheaper than a brand new ps4 not only that if you play online on ps4 or Xbox you are paying money for access to online play in the long run consoles are more expensive than PC this is coming from someone who lives on a government income so money is a little tight for me.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

olskool farmer wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:11 pm
PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:02 am let me stop you there olskool farmer... "giants could do a better job of licensing"... u do realize that there are 106 brands represented in the base game (dlc included) not including Giants house brand Lizard.. I am not sure I have ever even heard of another game having half that many real life brands represented and most certainly not in a farming game #TheMoreYouKnow
Well I was finally able to have enough spending money to get a really good PC and the pc version of FS19 and boy I tell you what it"s WAAAYYY better than console,I can do a lot more and have one big mega farm and enough room to fit all I need without having to build multiple farms and can get ALL the nice extra goodies,and I apologize for the cringe posts,I was frustrated,but yeah and Jess you are so right,PC may have been quite pricey to get but yeah in the end it was totally worth it,sometimes the best of the best may not be what you can afford as quick as you would like but it took some hard work and saving up the little bit of money to spend to afford it all but hey,y'all are so right,thanks and Merry Christmas and may you all have a great holiday *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Welcome to the dark side :biggrin2: no doubt there are advantages and disadvantages to which ever platform you play on but pc gives you the freedom too see what the game can really offer.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Michael5941 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:32 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 am And when the pc/ Mac take that hike you wish for who will produce the mods?
*thumbsup* this is something that I tell everyone mods come from pc players us consoles players (especially ps4 players due to how strick Sony is) are lucky to have any mods if it wasn't for PC we wouldn't have anything so we need to be greatful, and it's obvious why PC gets all the fancy mods it is because it can handle a lot more than a Ps4 and Xbox and best of all no strick restrictions and for anyone saying "I can't afford a PC" I don't want to hear that I seen PCs that can run fs19 with no issues that is cheaper than a brand new ps4 not only that if you play online on ps4 or Xbox you are paying money for access to online play in the long run consoles are more expensive than PC this is coming from someone who lives on a government income so money is a little tight for me.
I know the feeling,was that way with me for awhile
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

I hope to see more old iron packs
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If you are looking for US style buildings check out the pack on the Modding Welt site.
AllisChalmers7045

Post by AllisChalmers7045 »

Would it be possible to add Allis Chalmers to consoles if someone created the mod? Also, anyone know if the Agco RT or DT series will come to consoles?
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

AC isn't a licenced brand, so it couldn't go to consoles.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage