Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
olskool farmer

Re: Console mod request

Post by olskool farmer »

He flamed me so I told him off,this is supposed to help people NOT insult them
Mikenthestan

Post by Mikenthestan »

Would like the farming classics from fs 17/15 along with some classic American older tractors
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Amen to that brother,that would be great,for consoles too,no offense but tired of seeing more trailers and things we already have enough of,would like to see more tractors,harvesters and vehicles,rather than just lizards and trailers,don't mean to sound bad by that but it would be nice to get more tractors and such,it gets irritating when PC all the good stuff and we as console players hardly get anything,I think giants could do a better job of licensing and sony and xbox need to lighten up and more consideration for people in the gaming comunities even if we have to buy the dlcs
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

let me stop you there olskool farmer... "giants could do a better job of licensing"... u do realize that there are 106 brands represented in the base game (dlc included) not including Giants house brand Lizard.. I am not sure I have ever even heard of another game having half that many real life brands represented and most certainly not in a farming game #TheMoreYouKnow
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think he means classical brands?
PrincessJessi84

point stands tho.. there are 106 brands.. like.. that number alone stands firmly against any argument that could be made for more brands in the game.. wouldn't a more reasonable approach towards classic tractors be to look at the brands that are available currently and politely make a mod request for a classic tractor(s) from that product line? I mean.. with 106 respective brands surely there are enough classic models to satisfy.. then finding a modder nice enough to create said mod.. or learning to do it on your own.. personally I am satisfied with the brands in the game.. my only request would be a ford tractor.. but we have that old NH available so I am ok with it.. my expectations of a company that already represents 106 brands in their product is "reasonable"..

I know im gonna catch a ton of flack for saying this, even tho im all about equality amongst the platforms but.. buy a pc.. at this point it really is the only way to get what he is asking for.. or go out irl and buy a classic tractor? but suggesting giants MUST expand on an already VERY impressive lineup, especially to that degree, because of an individuals or groups preference is unreasonable imo..

also.. people have been screaming for classic tractors since I started coming on this forum and giants has barely answered the call even tho they have clearly been busy bringing new brands and equipment to the game might suggest that there is a reason for this, mostly likely being that giants wants modern equipment represented in a modern farming game?
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Agree with the above, but I'd say Giants create what the brands/ manufacturers in game allow them to. If you are looking for classic Massey the black sheep ones appeared today.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

I get your point Jess,and yes I love the lineup don't get me wrong,just would like to see more of the older models in said lineups,new ones are nice too but older ones are also great
PrincessJessi84

I can get on board with that... I love the old machines (omg bsm got some mf classics through!!!!).. my games typically operate with all old stuffs.. but due to what I said above I think the weight of bringing a nice variety of old machines to the game falls on the shoulders of our amazing modding community.. with that being said, I am honestly impressed with the amount of stuff available to console at this point.. in fs17 there was a LOT more pc only stuff on the hub.. either the desire to put mods for console on the hub is higher (I don't think that's as likely) or giants really has been trying to help get more of the mods through to you guys.. also note that I feel your pain.. before I went to the dark side, I played fs17 on xbone.. I had to switch tho.. everyone kept saying "we have cookies"... turns out they just meant a lil box that pops up in my browser sometimes telling me a page is stalking my web usage lolololol
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:31 pm point stands tho.. there are 106 brands.. like.. that number alone stands firmly against any argument that could be made for more brands in the game.. wouldn't a more reasonable approach towards classic tractors be to look at the brands that are available currently and politely make a mod request for a classic tractor(s) from that product line? I mean.. with 106 respective brands surely there are enough classic models to satisfy.. then finding a modder nice enough to create said mod.. or learning to do it on your own.. personally I am satisfied with the brands in the game.. my only request would be a ford tractor.. but we have that old NH available so I am ok with it.. my expectations of a company that already represents 106 brands in their product is "reasonable"..

I know im gonna catch a ton of flack for saying this, even tho im all about equality amongst the platforms but.. buy a pc.. at this point it really is the only way to get what he is asking for.. or go out irl and buy a classic tractor? but suggesting giants MUST expand on an already VERY impressive lineup, especially to that degree, because of an individuals or groups preference is unreasonable imo..

also.. people have been screaming for classic tractors since I started coming on this forum and giants has barely answered the call even tho they have clearly been busy bringing new brands and equipment to the game might suggest that there is a reason for this, mostly likely being that giants wants modern equipment represented in a modern farming game?
Im with you on this. This guy has complained more than anyone i have met in my life. He is probably some kid sitting on his phone all day complaining about everything that he doesnt get because he won't get off his butt and do something to get what he wants. Its stupid how people complain and complain about things. If you don't like it, get a job and get a PC. And i do get that some people aren't old enough to get jobs but i bet there are ways you could help around your town, city, house, help grandparents with stuff they cant do,etc. To get money. Thats what ive done. The only reason i have a 2 playstations and 2 xbox's for me and my brother is because we worked our butts off to get them. No one in this world in gonna give you anything. You have to earn it.
PrincessJessi84

maybe he is just a guy who wants classic tractors but doesn't understand all the mechanics involved? or has a harder time communicating than another person? Probably better if we try to keep a positive tone as to avoid skullblitz or don_apple coming in and dropping the ban hammer on any of us :)
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

I get what you are saying,new stuff is cool too but it's nice to have older tractors also
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:06 pm maybe he is just a guy who wants classic tractors but doesn't understand all the mechanics involved? or has a harder time communicating than another person? Probably better if we try to keep a positive tone as to avoid skullblitz or don_apple coming in and dropping the ban hammer on any of us :)
True
eric21

Post by eric21 »

olskool farmer wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:04 pm I get what you are saying,new stuff is cool too but it's nice to have older tractors also
We know, we get older tractors in modhub, but what do you actually want?
PrincessJessi84

thats a good question eric! of course we could all sit here and name off amazing tractors we would love to see.. but lets say.. top 3 classics we would love?
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors