Re: R.D.C.FS19

Robert3387

Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Robert3387 »

Hello Alberto, I played collecting fruits in bulk but I got a bit bored, so I tried to carry pallets but I made calculations to buy the ones I need and I get too many slots, how sad because I no longer have slots, I think I'll leave the map until here because I no longer feel the same grace as at the beginning but this subject of limited slots, anyway thanks for the map, I enjoyed it while I could.
djidane24

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto i hope you will read it ! Now we ré playing on FS22, i am waiting for you to convert your map RDC because i think it is the best map for FS22 wit all the gameplay you have made before GS with seasons animals, orchards. I m hype to see it because all is still present on RDC for productions : Baker, milk factory, etc
You also have honey grapes Stiller on the game ! Qnd the better for console player : no more slot problem ! GS rose them a lot.
Have a good game
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Djidane I think that Alberto will not even read these messages anymore, remember that since the FS22 is already there and the modders will not even continue to pay attention to those of us who continue with the FS19, it is a pity but it does not surprise me, you see that he has not answered for a long time .
Crysstormy8616

Post by Crysstormy8616 »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:23 pm Hi all.
How are you doing in R.D.C?
Have you already collected your first bucket of eggs in the chicken coop?
Do purebred horses breed well?
And the Iberian pigs?
How about the stormy and rainy days?
I hope you liked the changes and you enjoy.

Regards
How do you collect the eggs in the bucket. I cant seem to get the eggs in the bucket