John Deere fleet expansion?

IceUul

Re: John Deere fleet expansion?

Post by IceUul »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:11 pm I wouldn't mind a John Deere DLC. If it will at least come with 1 more harvester. We have the T560 and the S790. I would really love something a wee smaller than the T560, a better suite for an upcoming "new" farm. Around the size range of the Rostselmash Nova 330. Would also love some equipment to go with the tractors! :biggrin2:
John Deere W340 made by Sampo Rosenlew in Finland sounds good?

Anyway this was a quote from news:
With the entry into the FSL, John Deere also plans the expansion of the virtual machine fleet in the game.

- I just want to say, might be, might be not. Same with Claas, there are strong hints already that Claas can be part of the upcoming Platinum Edition, but Giants always likes to make bad surprises for us. For exampe: two ballers indroduced in FSL, are in FSL only, not available to play inside the game.
Last edited by IceUul on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

If something is coming it will be John Deere add-on/DLC/Mods, can be free of charge, can be paid.
I know everyone are hoping for John Deere USA equipment, but reality is that Giants made a partnership with John Deere Europe and they have totally different lineup.

See this topic about possible John Deere equipment speculation:
viewtopic.php?t=139031
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

IceUul wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:16 pm
GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:11 pm
John Deere W340 made by Sampo Rosenlew in Finland sounds good?
Actually, yeah. That would be perfect, the exact size I was thinking of :biggrin2:. Tell ye the truth. I kind of miss the old Sampo Rosenlew from FS17. :sadnew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Not saying it won’t be a dlc but they could likely be taking about the next game
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

IceUul wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:20 pm If something is coming it will be John Deere add-on/DLC/Mods, can be free of charge, can be paid.
I know everyone are hoping for John Deere USA equipment, but reality is that Giants made a partnership with John Deere Europe and they have totally different lineup.

viewtopic.php?t=139031
Yeah, the claim that the partnership or agreement is with John Deere Europe only and excludes USA is not fact. Show me where someone from Giants stated this as fact. John Deere is a global company based the US with brand that is one of the oldest, most valuable and globally recognized.. the decision to join the game was not made by a Europe branch of John Deere.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

IowaFarmer34 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:25 pm
IceUul wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:20 pm If something is coming it will be John Deere add-on/DLC/Mods, can be free of charge, can be paid.

viewtopic.php?t=139031
Yeah, the claim that the partnership or agreement is with John Deere Europe only and excludes USA is not fact. Show me where someone from Giants stated this as fact. John Deere is a global company based the US with brand that is one of the oldest, most valuable and globally recognized.. the decision to join the game was not made by a Europe branch of John Deere.
You are exactly correct. ALL the licensing for FS19 (and similar items worldwide) is done through the USA...this I know for a fact and have first hand knowledge of it. Other people in Europe may be local liaisons to Giants but only at the behest of Moline.

While the original fleet had very much a European flare, people need to understand it's not "Deere USA" & "Deere Europe". Its "Deere". Deere operates out of Moline, Illinois. All other sites, be it Waterloo Iowa, Mannheim Germany, Brazil or China all are under Moline.

More than likely, Giants produced what they wanted when it came to choosing USA vs European design. Deere ate a lot of cost when it came to providing the designs to Giants, providing designs for one cost as much as the other.

The 8R, for example, is just as much a Waterloo Iowa designed and built tractor as a 9R. It is also primarily designed toward the North American market. Any parts seen on the 8R that make it "European", are built and assembled in Waterloo and the tractors are shipped to Europe as a complete machine.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:57 pm [
Your claim is just as speculative as any others. The fact that the link directs you to deere.de would lead you to believe that the agreement is between the European division or whatever you want to call it.
Actually, it's not speculative at all. The licensing, and decision to be in FS19 was done through Moline Illinois. This is fact.
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:57 pm
IowaFarmer34 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:25 pm [
Your claim is just as speculative as any others. The fact that the link directs you to deere.de would lead you to believe that the agreement is between the European division or whatever you want to call it.

Sorry but nothing about my “claim” is speculative, like DeereJason, I too have first hand knowledge of how Deere and Company operates.

I was simply pointing out that the previous statement is not factual as no one with authority on the topic ( Deere or Giants) has made an official statement on the matter, that I have seen. So everything on this forum on the topic is someone’s opinion, take it with a grain of salt. I am not an authority on the topic either so I too am expressing my opinion.
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

silveradoman298 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:08 pm So I followed a link to John Deere's E-Gaming. Its all in German so I translated it as follows:

John Deere with his own e-sports gaming team

The entry into the gaming world began last year. Since the version Farming Simulator 2019 John Deere is represented for the first time with 15 faithful models.

Due to the positive feedback and the great demand for the John Deere models in the game, the commitment should be further expanded.

In addition to a planned expansion of the machine fleet in the game, John Deere sends its own E-Sports Agricultural Simulator Team in the race. The newly formed John Deere E-Sports Team is recruited from seven Farming Simulator players from all over Germany. As a leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery, it is clear goal of John Deere also to play a clear role in the FSL.

In 15 tournament games, which are held throughout Europe, the participating teams compete for the title "Farming Simulator Champion 2020" and an attractive prize money of 250,000 euros. John Deere will be represented for the first time at FarmCom 2019 with his team.

Link: https://www.deere.de/de/campaigns/ag-tu ... re-gaming/
My two cents: If a John Deer expansion was supposed to be hush hush, Deer let the cat out of the bag. Let's see if the community leader will confirm this. Giants might as well begin drumming up hype over such an expansion, especially if it's a paid dlc.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
iB055

Post by iB055 »

redglasses wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 pm Not saying it won’t be a dlc but they could likely be taking about the next game
Very valid point. After all it does only say "the game" and not a specific version/title. Just seems funny to make this kind of announcement now if its about the next project though.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well theres 2 doc coming up
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Well then we will probably get that Forage harvester in this machine pack from JD, maybe some balers aswell?
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

iB055 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:30 am
redglasses wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 pm Not saying it won’t be a dlc but they could likely be taking about the next game
Very valid point. After all it does only say "the game" and not a specific version/title. Just seems funny to make this kind of announcement now if its about the next project though.
"FS19" s thee game. FS21?...s a different game under the same series/franchise. I dont see them discussing anything about the next game when this one is barely off the ground.

When reading the announcement is says the expansion was already planned...the sponsoring of a team (not a team of Deere employees) is a seperate occurence. This follows what was said in an interview with a French representative (a lady) before or at the time of the release that indicated "some surprises".

I won't even care to guess what those would be. I would only assume that the more popular equipment lines would be addressed (9R for starters) but we'll see.

We could very well see an expansion after Deere announces new equipment in August. I do know a new 8R (& 8RX) is coming this fall. I've also heard of a new 6R & 6M...and possibly a new combine but the combine may be another year away. The 6 series announcement would likely come after Agritechnica this fall.
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

Perhaps this expansion that has been in the works is a reason why the two new John Deer mods took so long to get through testing. I have imagine Giants weren't excited to see a modder create these machines before they could make their big announcement about this expansion, which is sure to come, and I have to imagine, include the same models.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
iB055

Post by iB055 »

DeereJason wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:42 pm
True however I did go on to mention it does seem funny to announce it now if it would be for the next project, therefore I would assume they meant the current title.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro